Osama Bin Laden - PE#1

StarLord

Re: Osama Bin Laden - PE#1

It's too bad Hunter S. Thompson decided to leave early. He would have been an excelent Red, Green, Yellow, Electric Blue, Party candidate. At least you knew where you stood with him regardless of his hullabalutions and when he peaked. He certainly had an insight into the politician's lizard mind and would have kept each and every visiting dignitary not only entertained but rapt for at least 12 hours.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Bubu, that is exactly what they want you to do. Given that choice, I think our only hope is to all decide on which third party we want. Remember that the dems and the repubs are a pincher ploy, not a true opposition. IMHO Hillary is the next annointed one. The republicans are going to put a bum up there who is intended to lose. I don't think thats Arnold.[/b]

We're on the same vibe here Darkwolf. The illusion of two parties is about all we got, just an illusion. Third party is the way to go. Yeah, I know, all the crap about "wasting" your vote. Like the other ones mattered. LOL

Cary

Darkwolf

As I understood the plan, Arnold was the annoited one, so they will run Hillary against him because of the anybody but Hillary vote.

Well, they sure haven't breifed me in, but I don't think Arnold is going to get in. Look for them to run sombody you've never heard of. Weak powerless, and willing to not even whine about it when Hillary claws his eyes out. We're due for another shift so that the sheeple think that the "other" side is in to take care of the problems that the one in power now caused.

StarLord

Then that would either be Popeye or Chilin Collin Powell wearing the Stars & Stripes Coat Tails & Hat get up to the theme of Rocky 4. Or was it 13?

If they put Hillary to run, That would shout to the rest of the world "Here We are, PLEASE put us out of our political misery!!"

BubbuClinton

Hey Zoomerz,

If Osama truly is our enemy, how come we can't find him hidding in those caves after all of this time? Man he is slippery.

Inquisately,

Bubbu

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
Hey Zoomerz,

If Osama truly is our enemy, how come we can't find him hidding in those caves after all of this time? Man he is slippery.

Inquisately,

Bubbu[/b]

Zoomerz, ~psst~ here is a hint, it's cauz we aint looking fer him no more, but we tell folks we really are to keep from looking like nincompoops...