Our Martian Origins Theory

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
At least Mars is still there. I've come across speculation that suggests the asteroid belt was once a planet. That must have been one helluva war to get your planet blown to smithereens.

Wouldn't it take more than a nuclear bomb to destroy an entire planet? It would take some alien technology, that's for sure. :)

You need one of these to do the job!

death-star.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
At least Mars is still there. I've come across speculation that suggests the asteroid belt was once a planet. That must have been one helluva war to get your planet blown to smithereens.

Wouldn't it take more than a nuclear bomb to destroy an entire planet? It would take some alien technology, that's for sure. :)

You need one of these to do the job!

death-star.jpg

Some believe that's what our moon is. *LOL*

Krish

Perhaps you need a lot of Power and heavy duty Particle Accelerator.....I could be wrong....

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I am sorry...it is a particle-beam weapon...not the other kind...

Well the facts on that are sparse. Tesla supposedly came up with the plans to build one. He successfully sold it to the Russians. But there has never been a publicly disclosed demonstration of one in operation. So I would have to say a particle beam weapon is still in the realm of science fiction.

However we do have some very destructive laser beam death ray devices.

Krish

Yes...it is in the realm of science fiction or people who work on that machine...take your pick...besides, it is not our measly technology that will do that...but the technology is sound...it needs at least another 1000 years....Good Luck...