Our Martian Origins Theory

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I believe you are very close to the real History of Mars, but Planet X did not kill off the people of Mars. It was a Nuclear War and when NASA comes clean, it will report founding miles of glass fields on many areas of the Mars surfaces.

I believe I read somewhere that there is evidence of nuclear radioactivity on Mars

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
At least Mars is still there. I've come across speculation that suggests the asteroid belt was once a planet. That must have been one helluva war to get your planet blown to smithereens.

Krish

At least Mars is still there. I've come across speculation that suggests the asteroid belt was once a planet. That must have been one helluva war to get your planet blown to smithereens.

I heard there was a interdimension war in our Universe...for a long time ...so who knows what happened....

walt willis

My best guess is Mars had a near miss that sucked much of their atmosphere away and caused much hardship to the people there.
Some of them were able to escape to earth, but the ones left behind were left to fight for the scraps and dig their homes underground just to save themselves from the civil war that followed.
This could be our fate as well if we fail to find a way to deflect a large asteroid aimed at earth.
Where is Bruce Willis when you need him?

Krish

I think this happened 65 million years ago with the Gamma ray burst from a dying star.....I could be wrong. But one thing for sure, they are there and some moved to another habitable planet...

walt willis

A gamma ray from a dying star could do just that and it could happen to us once again without warning.
I am not sure if the event would burn off our atmosphere or not.
In the book called: Worlds in Collision it talks about how our earth has been hit up to seven times by something big.
Don't think my home owners insurance would cover such an event...

Krish

Well...the Universe is big...so again it is happening so soon will be a problem unless devils point the dying star our way...then again, there are too many items that can kill us very quickly.

I am thinking of a solution for our planet...not because of gamma ray, but something else...Meaning have two planets elsewhere that we move some of our people to continue the progeny....it is necessary...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Wouldn't it take more than a nuclear bomb to destroy an entire planet? It would take some alien technology, that's for sure. :)