OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

If this is the case we can forget about Armageddon, Dabiq, whatever you want to call it. The Aliens won't let it happen!

That is true. However we are still going to have serious Global Economy problems and small wars...

The Universe is a hierarchical process. That means there are multi level aliens and multi level spirits that connect to G_d...Every one has their plan. So enjoy your stay here...thank you...

Krish

Extinction Level Events

1. Ordovician–Silurian extinction events: 450–440 Million Years ago
2. Late Devonian extinction: 375–360 Million Years ago.
3. Permian–Triassic extinction event: 252 Million Years ago

4. Triassic–Jurassic extinction event 201.3 Million Years ago.

5. Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event: 66 Million years ago

Between now back to 66 Million years ago, we had several mini-extinction level events, such as:

Palaeogene: 33.9 Million Years ago

Neogene: 14.5 Million Years ago

Pliocene: 2 million years ago

Pleistocene: 13K, 74K and 640K years ago.

That is why we have to develop systems such that these issues keeps our human at the current technology and not De-evolve the human race. That has happened to Humans between 74K and now from the past high level groups...someday we will know more...

Dragonchaser

Only when the DoDo bird mentality is eliminated.

I don't think I fully grasp the meaning of your reply .

Gaia = this Planet called Earth ; yes she MUST be preserved - for Eternity if possible .

Maybe a few million years from now on into the future our sun if allowed to follow it's natural path through it's different phases , it will eventually destroy the Earth and half of our solar system's planets in the transitional phase of becoming a dwarf star - approaching the end of it's natural life cycle .

When I observe most of all the other species on earth , I only find tranquility within myself and balance in Nature . However if I observe the species : Homo Sapiens closely ; they only disgust me . Our Generation are busy destroying our planet we reside on faster than it can recuperate . We have NO OTHER HOME . Thus I conclude : If we (all earthlings) continue to destroy this planet ; it will lead to total destruction long before the sun can do that . Leaving us - the above mentioned spesies , extinct . Unless you plan to live in a space capsule until you die - if you are fortunate enough .

If the current Generation can apply and influence positive change towards contributing to the preservation of Gaia , She might be saved . Securing for us a permanent domicile for the near foreseeable future (at least 100 millenniums) .

Voyageur

I believe that before sapiens destory themselves, they will evolve in a new form, some sort of "human galctica". It took somewhat 50years to actually believe what science told about energy and matter, before we really got what E=mc^2 meaned. I think it will take few decades to understand how we are shifting trough dimensions and how our mind effects to the world we observe.

I think that in 2020-2030 it is mainstream to think that we have the power of what we observe. Law of attraction and multiverse are then normal things in our culture, and we all put more attention on how we would like our world to present itself. It is normal for human galacticas to shift in to fifth dimensions in a middle of their days. It is normal to think that this is just a 3D reflection of the multiverse and we know how we are connected to it and know how to change it easily.

This is just timeline how I see the future, maybe you will shift in to a different universe in a totally different space time continuum, so I can not say will this occur in your experience or not. But I hope it will if you hope it too :)