OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

To me channeling is BAD...it is a fake think...So, it is like astrology...no truth behind it.

But some people can do it...if they do, they will send me an email saying Hi...that never happening. You can not reach those people. They are good Monks

Real spirit can be considered channeling but they they your relatives...plain and simple....Most people fake it. It requires deep meditation like the Monks...

oh yes...Climate Change is happening....that is my concern and it is man made. I wanted to help India and Africa and possibly Europe...but no one is listening since it is man made by top people

Next one later...

Please read and let me know what is wrong with it? Arjun is here as human..why others do not contact him yet say great things...

https://www.quora.com/Who-are-teacher-of-Arjuna

Last edited:

Krish

For those who are interested...I had an interesting long dream today...

It involved an interview at C level at a high tech electronic computer system in California, ...

The key part is I had my old friend that will be a partner to be hired on....

I had my wife of today with two kids, a boy and a girl the same as I have....

Funny part is this electronic gadget was almost artificial intelligence based...

Is this a future dream...I have no idea....

alpha centauri

To me channeling is BAD...it is a fake think...So, it is like astrology...no truth behind it.

But some people can do it...if they do, they will send me an email saying Hi...that never happening. You can not reach those people. They are good Monks
Some people use positive magic protection. And I think then it is different because the bad beings cannot come through so easily.

What people send you e-mails? What is in that e-mails?

oh yes...Climate Change is happening....that is my concern and it is man made. I wanted to help India and Africa and possibly Europe...but no one is listening since it is man made by top people

Next one later...
Here is not happening much against it either.

After our election the Green party wanted to make a coalition with the Liberals and Merkels conservative party. But than Greenpeace said the Greens would surrender their ideas and the changes on Green energy in the coalition contract are not enough. The talks were not finished at that time. So the Green party through all the current outcomes away and tried to make more for the climate because of Greenpeace. Than the Liberals dont liked that they changed the current outcomes, so the coalition did not happen. Although they would have done a lot for the climate if the Greens didnt try to make more.

Now two party are in government that make nothing for the climate because of this stupid Greenpeace. They should not intervene
in politics.

Please read and let me know what is wrong with it? Arjun is here as human..why others do not contact him yet say great things...

https://www.quora.com/Who-are-teacher-of-Arjuna

A question:
He wrote something about austerities. Did not Buddha taught the middle way?
Ok he is not a Hindu but who of the beings that are abstinent and enlightened?

The Catholic priest are abstinent of sex or try to be abstinent of sex and they molest and rape children. I think they would not do it, when they are not that religious. Muhammad also was a pedophile. I think it was because he was so merciless in his rules. And then the evil come through somehow. Here in pedophilia. Or in war-like behaviour.

Why they do not contact Arjuna?

Hm maybe he should not say that he is Arjuna.
I know myself a lot of people that claim to be something special and because there are so many people that claim something, the people think they are all liars. That is why I think they dont contact Arjuna.

Does he/she want to be contacted?

Krish

Some people use positive magic protection. And I think then it is different because the bad beings cannot come through so easily.

You are correct. Bad things connect to bad entities…and you are BACK…thank you.

What people send you e-mails? What is in that e-mails?

Oh! People from Ancient Aliens, Jewish Rabbi, Indian Swamis, Talk Show Host etc

Here is not happening much against it either.

It is about time. Soon people realize what is happening…

After our election the Green party wanted to make a coalition with the Liberals and Merkels conservative party. But than Greenpeace said the Greens would surrender their ideas and the changes on Green energy in the coalition contract are not enough. The talks were not finished at that time. So the Green party through all the current outcomes away and tried to make more for the climate because of Greenpeace. Than the Liberals dont liked that they changed the current outcomes, so the coalition did not happen. Although they would have done a lot for the climate if the Greens didnt try to make more.

Now two party are in government that make nothing for the climate because of this stupid Greenpeace. They should not intervene in politics.

Merkel job is to keep German economy going. Others should work on climate change…Humans have problem accepting changes in time line. Sooner that later they will. My thinking is that the whole world is out there for Climate Change, so Merkel let others take the lead on that one. Sad but ture.

A question:

He wrote something about austerities. Did not Buddha taught the middle way?

Ok he is not a Hindu but who of the beings that are abstinent and enlightened?

The Catholic priest are abstinent of sex or try to be abstinent of sex and they molest and rape children. I think they would not do it, when they are not that religious. Muhammad also was a pedophile. I think it was because he was so merciless in his rules. And then the evil come through somehow. Here in pedophilia. Or in war-like behaviour.

It is a Human thing. Bad process against Natural Order of things…

Why they do not contact Arjuna?

Imbeciles….that is what present Humans are…

Hm maybe he should not say that he is Arjuna.

Why not? Just a thought for good things to happen…

I know myself a lot of people that claim to be something special and because there are so many people that claim something, the people think they are all liars. That is why I think they dont contact Arjuna.

It is easy. Indian Swamis like other New Agers can connect to Heaven and get the data free and clear….

You are contacting him….It is a long story and since it is public…I have to be careful…That is why I said...you have good things coming in the future.....long long time to the future...when I am back. But we can connect in Heaven when the time is right.

Cirrus

You are contacting him….It is a long story and since it is public…I have to be careful…That is why I said...you have good things coming in the future.....long long time to the future...when I am back. But we can connect in Heaven when the time is right.

So you're saying you're Arjuna?

alpha centauri

Oh! People from Ancient Aliens, Jewish Rabbi, Indian Swamis, Talk Show Host etc

Hm. They read on paranormalis? Or do they read on this other site you posted?

What did they want to talk about? I think Jews and Swamis dont want to talk about Aliens?

My thinking is that the whole world is out there for Climate Change, so Merkel let others take the lead on that one. Sad but ture.

Merkel is not doing anything most of the time. And if she does something, it is often too late.

Last edited: