Media Outta Time - Time Travel News

TimeFlipper

The young male and female Dolphins when they first met each other immediately "cliqued" ::LOL::
We have hundreds of wind farms spread about the UK that cost us over 25 billion ponds, but only prodce a mere 3 to 4% of usable power, and when we get high winds they have to be switched off for safety reasons!! :ROFLMAO: they are a complete eye sore and about as much use as an ashtray on a Harley Davison motor bike :LOL:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The young male and female Dolphins when they first met each other immediately "cliqued" ::LOL::
We have hundreds of wind farms spread about the UK that cost us over 25 billion ponds, but only prodce a mere 3 to 4% of usable power, and when we get high winds they have to be switched off for safety reasons!! :ROFLMAO: they are a complete eye sore and about as much use as an ashtray on a Harley Davison motor bike :LOL:

Are they they big white wind mills? I think they look cool. :) And I really hope scientists are trying to decode the dolphins' language.

paradox404

Sorry, more clowns. It was too funny not mention.

Just watched the video. If anyone thinks that the average person would drink anything that comes from a cockroach, then they're obviously milking their luck.

And at least I now know what that clown trend is about...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sorry, more clowns. It was too funny not mention.

Just watched the video. If anyone thinks that the average person would drink anything that comes from a cockroach, then they're obviously milking their luck.

And at least I now know what that clown trend is about...

Episode 13 explains it better. People are wearing clown suits and threatening others. It's a stupid trend.