...10/1010.
Ohio...
¨-It was not only the hidraulic fracturing -Fracking-, but

the excesive Horizontal fracking plus the mix of

lubricants that cause that all these regions to start to

slip and finally get a close visit of the Atlantic

Ocean... overnight¨

Truth_of_The_Youth

It was not a ruse. Programming is not 100% effective. I have kept quiet for a very long time. I don't want to end up with a bunch of jerks to deal with. I don't have the time. Don't really even have time to play on these boards. I know someone out there knows how to contact her and hope that they 'll let her know to contact me. I understand many people have tried to make claims or have fun with what they think is fiction. As for a connection to John...there is, but no different than anyone else he had contact with when he was here (Like Pam). I would also like to suggest you google John Todd/Illuminati and listen to what he was trying to tell everyone. John Todd even resembles John a little bit in appearence. Regardless, I know Pamala knows John was really who he said he was, I know she will be very interested in the information exchange. Not for publicity, not in a public forum, not to attact more idiots-just a private chat.

As far as time travel goes, it has been going on now by TPTB for quite some time. Andy Basiago is telling the truth. They were doing it at Montauk as well. This has been well documented by several who have come out about their experience. Most of the subjects who survived were brain washed so they wouldn't remember using programming tehniques. Programming techniques and brainwashing are very similar. Then again, maybe all these people are just liars.

I just awoke from a dream! Very interesting one!

You keep quiet for a long time! Time for you to tell us! We get very tired around here of the "Bees" You know! Wantabees, shouldntbees ect. If you know something! Share!

I will share something today! Florida isn't looking too good these days! By observation I say this!

So tell US what you know!

I agree tell us what you know