Parallel Universe Experiences

Dan3709

Parallel Universe Experiences

This happened a couple of years ago one April day I took the cab to the my college and I didn't notice anything different until we arrived at the college and I was ready to give the cab driver the money. I had a $20 dollar bill and he did have any change. So we went to the administration building to get the change. We got the change sucessfully and I went on about my day. But I noticed something odd about the way it happened. It seemed out of place. Durring my class break, I went down stairs to use the restroom. While I was in there, there was this "automatic" paper towel dispensor on the wall. It distracted me because something inside it, moved. I didn't think too much about but found it rather odd. I then hurried on back to class. Here is the SLIDE, I come back a week later for this weekly class, and I'm about to enter the restroom, hesitating, I then walk in. There was nothing there on the wall. There was no sign what so ever that there was an automatic paper towel dispenser on the wall. I just found that real puzzling. Then I notice that something was different about the world. Technology was behind, not by much, but behind. I don't remember the major power companies having problems with their power transmittors before. That black out in August of 2003? Computers are slightly behind here. Somehow, technology is not as perfected here. I don't remember music downloading being an issue before. There are a bunch of 80's songs here I don't ever remember hearing back in the 80's. What I don't get, is I still had my class, house was the same, but people seemed different. I was very disoriented when this happened.

CaryP

Re: Parallel Universe Experiences

Welcome to the plantation Dan3709. Sorry to hear about your disorientation. Imagine how confusing it is for those of us who haven't noticed anything. (Just kidding) Anything else you noticed? Any other changes you've seen since then? Was there anything going on that may have caused this?

I've read about the experience you describe. People who were in contact with John Titor sent emails for Titor to send back to themselves in 1998. Some of these people had what they call "alter views" or changes in their present time after sending the emails to PamelaM in 2001 for Titor to send to them once he got back to 1998. Weird huh? PamelaM is a member here, and has been most gracious in sharing her experiences with Titor.

Cary

Dan3709

There was nothing really drastic going on before I slid in 2003. I don't think I'm in that universe anymore but things are sill not as advanced as they were before. The one thing I did notice in that universe, was the people did not know how to use technology, gadgets, computers etc, very well. People were going back to older technologies, older computers, dail up, etc. I thought it was very strange since I thought people couldn't wait for the latest gadget before. The moment where I saw the automatic papertowel dispensor, could have been ANOTHER universe before I slid to the one without it. That was the one and only time I ever saw it. I never heard of John Titor before until last year on the old Time Travel Forum. But that's strange. I'm really in to 80's music, I grew up in the 80's and somehow the years 1985 and 1986 are different here. There were so many songs that came out in those years that I don't remember ever, ever, hearing on the radio back then. Laurie Anderson? Information Society?, just to name a few artists I never heard of before.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Dan3709\")</div>
There was nothing really drastic going on before I slid in 2003. I don't think I'm in that universe anymore but things are sill not as advanced as they were before. The one thing I did notice in that universe, was the people did not know how to use technology, gadgets, computers etc, very well. People were going back to older technologies, older computers, dail up, etc. I thought it was very strange since I thought people couldn't wait for the latest gadget before. The moment where I saw the automatic papertowel dispensor, could have been ANOTHER universe before I slid to the one without it. That was the one and only time I ever saw it. I never heard of John Titor before until last year on the old Time Travel Forum. But that's strange. I'm really in to 80's music, I grew up in the 80's and somehow the years 1985 and 1986 are different here. There were so many songs that came out in those years that I don't remember ever, ever, hearing on the radio back then. Laurie Anderson? Information Society?, just to name a few artists I never heard of before.[/b]

I had a similar experience, this one took place last year during the NJROTC trip to Pensacola, Fl for National Competition. One of the cadets who was really well in athletics had to stay behind because of his grades. As we left, i feel asleep, i woke up the next morning, to eat breakfest, as we entered a McDonalds in Geogia, i caught a glimspe of Dane, the cadet who stayed behind. I found this odd, since i didnt see him get on the bus, and his parents werent there to drive him, so i decided to be careful. I have noticed other differences as well, two girls i knew well, Hollyann and Emilie. They would always act nice toward me, but when i saw them on the bus, they started acting hateful toward me and everyone else. As we drove through Georgia, I caught more differences, some of the senior leadership was gone as well, i couldnt see the CO anywhere, and i knew he got on the bus before we left. I had even went to the back to talk to him a few times, but yet, he wasnt here. I asked one of the senior leadership who was there where he went, she told me that they had baseball games to go to. I thought this strange, since there were only tryouts for the baseball teams, and they havent played any games yet. I accepted what has happened and stayed for a while. As time progressed, I noticed that some of the cadets who were usually really friendly toward each other started to hate each other. Melissa finally helped me get back to this one. I think that the slippage could have been attributed to stress, but i do not know. I did notice that when i switched back here, i could feel something pass through me, an energy. I think this could be the natural barriers that divide universes, im not sure. Since we have more drill meets coming up, and if we win Area 3, we will go to Nationals. Since these events are stressful to everyone, i will try to see if the stress causes me to move to another universe.-Malaki.

The_Ruffneck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Dan3709\")</div>
I don't remember music downloading being an issue before..[/b]
everyone in your timeline gone back to the true format of vinyl? ahh the more things change the mroe they stay the same!

Dan3709

I was in another parallel universe where you did not have to fill out a deposit slip each time you deposited money in your bank account, it was already automated, all you had to do was sign your name at the bottom of a deposit confirmation slip. One morning, on my way to the bank, I was asked if I had my deposit slip filled out, and I was a little puzzled because I don't remember having to do that in the past. Am I loosing it?? :huh:

Omega

When I was 5 years old I can remember going to another universe. I use to live on a farm with my family. It was the 60's. I had the run of the farm being a typical farm kid. I remeber one day I had walked out into one of the pastures headed toward the other end, about halfway there I walked through a certain spot I later learned that transported me to another place. I wound up on a suburb street. I met another little boy about my age his name was Joey. I was getting a little freaked out so I retraced my steps and wound back into our farms pasture again. Time really hadn't passed that much in ours as compared to the other universe. The next day i thought I would try it again, and I was successful in finding the spot where I would enter into the other universe. It was mid afternoon there where inours it was mid morning. I played with Joey and told him about waht happened to me and he thought I was crazy. I was invited for dinner and ate with his family. They were very nice people. Eventually his father said it was time for me to go. It was about 8 pm there. I reentered the spot where i entered before and wound back in our universe in the pasture. By this time it was my dinner time and I found out that I was not hungry and it upset my mother cause she thought I was hungryshe made my favorite foods(I usually was) I told my mom about my experiences but she thought I was making it up being a far fetched kids story. The following day I went to the spot in the pasture and found out I could no longer enter the area to go to the other universe. It either moved or completely left. Has anybody else had this knid of experience.

thereisnoproof

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Omega\")</div>
When I was 5 years old I can remember going to another universe. I use to live on a farm with my family. It was the 60's. I had the run of the farm being a typical farm kid. I remeber one day I had walked out into one of the pastures headed toward the other end, about halfway there I walked through a certain spot I later learned that transported me to another place. I wound up on a suburb street. I met another little boy about my age his name was Joey. I was getting a little freaked out so I retraced my steps and wound back into our farms pasture again. Time really hadn't passed that much in ours as compared to the other universe. The next day i thought I would try it again, and I was successful in finding the spot where I would enter into the other universe. It was mid afternoon there where inours it was mid morning. I played with Joey and told him about waht happened to me and he thought I was crazy. I was invited for dinner and ate with his family. They were very nice people. Eventually his father said it was time for me to go. It was about 8 pm there. I reentered the spot where i entered before and wound back in our universe in the pasture. By this time it was my dinner time and I found out that I was not hungry and it upset my mother cause she thought I was hungryshe made my favorite foods(I usually was) I told my mom about my experiences but she thought I was making it up being a far fetched kids story. The following day I went to the spot in the pasture and found out I could no longer enter the area to go to the other universe. It either moved or completely left. Has anybody else had this knid of experience.[/b]

id really like if you went into more detail, why did you not show your mother the place the second time around?

Dan3709

"I had a $20 dollar bill and he did have any change. So we went to the administration building to get the change."

For some reason, in this universe, I havn't got around to correcting the quoted sentence in my first post. This is what I posted in other universes.

(I had a $20 dollar bill and he did not have any change. So we went to the administration building to get the change.)

the_exterminator321

o..k.. so u went in the parallel universe and how did u get out or are u still there or maybe its not a there maybe its a here lol im confused maybe the parallel univers is the one we call home (unles u went back to ur/our normal universe if u kno wat i mean)