Paranormalis has a brand new style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm glad to announce that Paranormalis has a brand new style! You noticed it, didn't you? :p

This new theme is darker than the previous one, but has a lot more contrasts and brighter colors, which will keep you awake the whole time you will spend here.

I caught myself looking at pictures of previous iterations of Paranormalis and it made me miss the old vBulletin version of our forum. Which led me to ask myself what made me so nostalgic about the old Paranormalis in the first place. I figured it was all about the forum's look and feel. I believe this new style is another step further towards how I want Paranormalis to look and feel as of now. I hope you are going to like it as much as I do.

I'm going to come up with a new logo in the coming weeks, and I will fix the weird white blocks showing up in the Arcade.

I also plan to look around for some way to integrate, somehow, a small shoutbox on the home page. It was requested several times. I'll take a look at what kind of options are available out there.

To be continued!

Peregrini

Personally I like it. I have a hard time reading on sites that have a glaring white screen as a back ground. This darker back ground is much easier on my old eyes. It was good before but this is even a bit better. Thanks.

kurisu

I just noticed this but, what about the favicon ( little logo next to the website title in the tabs ) It's still the green one maybe change it to a darker grey-ish-black-ish color?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Fixed. I somehow forgot about it. I may update it again later on, as I plan to come up with a new logo. :)

Crethox

I must say, good job Num. Definitely an improvement, now I will have to check back even more regularly to see what you have come up with next lol.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I like the new updates, it is better then the old night-vision style green you had.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, I grew tired of the previous style faster than I expected. It didn't feel fresh for a very long time.

I'm glad you like it too. :)

HDRKID

I like the new style and the look of the home page. Do you remember the old John Titor posts on - ghost to ghost? ;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I like the new style and the look of the home page. Do you remember the old John Titor posts on - ghost to ghost? ;)
Thanks kid.

Sadly no, I've never been around C2CAM much, I listened to show once or twice over the years. :( You should start a thread about it in the time travel section you have info you'd like to share!

Status
Not open for further replies.