Paranormalis Reached 100,000 Posts!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can you believe it? Like many things, we started slowly, years ago, having a hard time getting more than 10 to 20 posts a week. Look where we are now: We made it to 100K posts. Half of those posts were made during the last 3 years, which gives you an idea at what pace our community is currently growing.

Congratulations to every single member!
100,000 messages do not pop into existence out of the blue. They are being written by dedicated members who invest time and efforts into genuine discussions and interactions on our forum. It's a pleasure to have you here. :)

Who posted the 100,000th message?
You wanna know, right? Professor @Opmmur, a member since the very first day, posted the 100,000th message in the Ouija Board For Contacting Aliens discussion. Congratulations to Professor Opmmur for being a steady and outstanding member of the forum for 11 years. We appreciate your presence among us. :)

Thank you!
I've been at the helm of this community for several years now and I'm glad I put so much efforts into it during all that time. Seeing that you guys seem to like Paranormalis as much as I do is an incredible feeling; It motivates me to keep taking care of the forum we all love. Thank you for being a part of it!

Sincerly,

--Num7
Paranormalis

TimeFlipper

Iam also very happy to have been a small part of this mammoth achiement..
I know that in some small way my devastating looks and fantastic personality were a part of it LMAO!! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

We are all looking forward to being a part of the 200.000th posts..Well done Paranormalis, "THE" number 1 alternative view website
Hip Hip Hooray..Hip Hip Hooray..Hip Hip Hooray :)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I'm happy to be in some small way
a part of the community here at paranormalis... It's a great site!
You're an active member! You're certainly not only a small part of the site, you're actively part of it! :)
I agree with Num! You're all a part of this community, even if you don't feel significant, I know I notice everyone on here... :)

Yeats

Quite an achievement -- especially considering that about 95% of these posts were produced by only about ten or twelve people.

(Before anyone gets pissed off: The above is only a joke.)

Last edited: