Part # 3 - mIRC; Alexanders chat logs for February 06 to 11, 2004: Alexander was a friend of John Ti

Ren

AlexTT only had to prove himself to me by typing about what I was communicating many years later. This specifically has to with threats that were made against people around Titor.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Please hold your comments until you have more information. I have posted about 10% or 15% of the information.

I think Alexander's typing is OK, because typing is not my first or even 50th skill, like Alexander I would think the same for him.

mIRC posting takes skills of thinking, typing, and reading to post all the questions people was asking.

Ren

Opmmur, post it all if you can. I see you are stuck on the 4th installment. I have never seen these chat logs.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe Num7 should have the posting problems fixed soon. When fixed I can start posting again.

I was starting to think someone didn't want the files posted for all to read!!

I have been researching real Time Travel for over 58 years and I may start posting other research papers and files on the subject of Time Travel in the months and years to come.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe Num7 should have the posting problems fixed soon. When fixed I can start posting again.

I have been researching real Time Travel for over 58 years and I may start posting other research papers and files on the subject of Time Travel in the months and years to come.
Professor, the issue is solved. You will now be able to post all the chat logs as planned, without any concerns. I recommend you continue posting them in separate parts, just like you've been doing up to now.

Thank you for your patience! :)

Ren

opmmur, do you have AlexTT's maps that he uploaded?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
mIRC Feb. 06, 2004; Alexanders chat thanks to KPAX
Posted by: Professor Opmmur
Session Start: February 06, 08:27, 2004
Session Ident: #TimeTravellersInn

10:55] (MadIce): How is art developing in your time? Any good experimental stuff or does it serve the nation as well?
[10:55] (Rabidus): I love being a big monkey
[10:55] (DWOMT): then go Super Saiyan right before their eyes and scare them away..haa haa haa
[10:55] (AlexanderTT): just a tip, dont let them come through the door, slam the door back on them as they are trying to come through, it will make them drop there gun almost everytime
[10:55] (Rabidus): er.. ok
[10:55] (DWOMT): thanks for the tip Alex
[10:55] (Rabidus): hmm
[10:56] (Rabidus): Sawed off in the closet, how much damage would that do?
[10:56] (AlexanderTT): art is know seen as IP MadIce
[10:56] (AlexanderTT): there is no paying for IP
[10:56] (AlexanderTT): no wars over free music and such
[10:56] (DWOMT): guess we'll be on the same side Rabidus...since we're in the same state and all
[10:57] (AlexanderTT): constitutionalist
[10:57] (Rabidus): DWOMT - Where are you in SA, I might come down there this summer
[10:57] (AlexanderTT): that is what you will call yourself
[10:57] (DWOMT): i live on the northwest side
[10:57] (Rabidus): ah
[10:57] (MadIce): That's bad. That means art is back to the hobby stage. No professional artists
4.png

[10:57] (AlexanderTT): i must be getting some sleep now I have a big day of preperation tommmorrow
[10:57] (aguynwgalaxy): gn alex
[10:58] (MadIce): Cya
[10:58] (Rabidus): I always go to the Hilton and stay there for 4nights and 3 days
[10:58] (DWOMT): thanks for all the info Alex. Hope you get some rest. take care of yourself
[10:58] (AlexanderTT): if thelper is frank, he is going to mess with the wrong TT'r
[10:58] (Rabidus): preperation, for what?
[10:58] (AlexanderTT): i have warned him that I will kill him, I am waiting for his next move
[10:58] (DWOMT): he's trying to protect himself
[10:59] (Rabidus): hmmm
[10:59] (Rabidus): AlexanderTT - Killing him would bring tons of unwanted attention to yourself
[10:59] (DWOMT): the guy is supposively a TT as well Rabidus
[10:59] (AlexanderTT): and a message just in case who I am looking for comes in here, I am the one you are looking for.
[10:59] (DWOMT): a bad TT who kills other TTs
[11:00] (Rabidus): oooh, like power rangers
[11:00] (Rabidus): that show is so leet
[11:00] (AlexanderTT): we do not know who he is DWOMT, or if he is a TT'r but he is killing them and I will take care of him
[11:00] (DWOMT): so if he kills the bad TT..it's not like they both belong in this time to be punished
[11:00] (DWOMT): oh ok my mistake Alex
[11:00] (AlexanderTT): Good night all
[11:01] (DWOMT): Night Alex
[11:01] (AlexanderTT): I will reviel more of my secrets soon
[11:01] (aguynwgalaxy): Night
[11:01] (Rabidus): haa haa haa, one good hit to the throat and it either kills you or you'll be down for awhile
[11:01] (aguynwgalaxy): no need to alex
[11:01] (DWOMT): haa haa haa
[11:01] (MadIce): Great all that violence.
[11:01] (DWOMT): how old are you Rabidus?
[11:01] *** AlexanderTT Quit (Quit:)

Judastitor

177th Armored Brigade mentors Alabama, Mississippi National Guard during historic air assault | Article | The United States Army

CAMP SHELBY, Miss. --Soldiers from 2nd Battalion, 410th Field Artillery (Training Support), 177th Armored Brigade, served as an observer-coach/trainer team mentoring Alabama and Mississippi National Guardsmen as they executed an air assault exercise May 5, during their annual training.
The training held historic significance for the 177th Armored Brigade said Sgt. First Class Christopher Kimble, native of Mobile, Alabama, and senior noncommissioned officer in charge of the observer-coach/ training team.
Mentoring the Alabama and Mississippi Guardsmen is one the first artillery training support missions held at Camp Shelby Joint Forces Training Center since the recent end of a decade-long mobilization/demobilization mission.
"The 2nd Battalion, 410th Field Artillery observer-coach/ training teams also assisted Alabama and Mississippi Guardsmen with a notable accomplishment of the first air assault, sling load mission performed in the history of the Mississippi and Alabama Army National Guard," said Col. Joe G. Barnard, commander of 142nd Battlefield Surveillance Brigade, Alabama National Guard.
Kimble added the mission was an effort to sling load and airlift six howitzers and transport firing teams into alternate firing positions.
"Air support for the mission was provided by the Mississippi National Guard and the ground support was provided by the Alabama National Guard," said Barnard.
The CH-47 Chinook landed camouflaged by a thick cloud of dust stirred by its powerful rotor blades.
A large formation appeared as the dust thinned. Soldiers from the Alabama National Guard gathered information, explored the aircraft, and then rapidly regrouped to their howitzers to focus on preparation.
"The firing teams will start by sling loading howitzers to a CH-47 Chinook helicopter for lifted transport," said Kimble.
"As the CH-47 sets the weapon in the alternate firing point, about five-clicks away from its origin, the firing team moves the weapon into an effective firing position," he said.
When the firing team achieves the correct firing position three rounds are fired, said Kimble.
Soldiers from 142nd Battlefield Surveillance Brigade, Alabama National Guard, rigged the howitzers to the aircraft. They also provided navigation assistance and advised the air crew by selecting, marking, and controlling the pick-up zone that supported all phases of the air assault and ground operation, said Barnard.
The unit's deliberate organization of heavy artillery, their proficiency with area security, their command presence, and methodical protection of a vast expanse of land summarized the 117th Field Artillery [Alabama National Guard] solid unit cohesion, said Barnard.
"The 117th FA is driven to challenge and train its junior enlisted Soldiers and newly inducted NCOs," said Staff Sgt. Gilbert Fuentes, native of Phoenix City, Al., and firing team squad leader with 117th FA.
Fuentes has been with the 117th FA for five years. May 5 he guided a team of lower enlisted, young Soldiers through the air assault, he said.
"Our firing team staged the howitzer in the early morning hours," said Fuentes. "Since then, all of us rotate on inspections to familiarize with components on the pre-mission checklist. All firing teams established their place in the air lift sequence to coordinate an orderly sling load preparation."
A stable preparation helps the pathfinders attach the weapon safely to the Chinook, achieving the airlift directive, he added.
The firing team expressed unanimous agreement in the high value of receiving specialized training opportunities.
"Hopefully, we execute the mission with confidence in our professionalism," said Pvt. 1st Class Mckinstry, who travels to the 117th FA from Tallahassee, Florida. "I am nervous, but I have trust in our team, and my training."
First Army Division East, in partnership with the USAR and ARNG, advises, assists and trains Reserve Component Forces, in both pre and post mobilization through multi- component integrated collective training, in accordance with Army Total Force Policy, Department of the Army, FORSCOM and First Army directives in order to achieve ARFORGEN directed readiness requirements.

177.jpg
You know, for all the bullshit Alexander talks, I must say, there is a slight chance that I used to eat lunch with this guy.........