Past Magick Mirror

Frog186

Hi All I didn't get any experiences with the mirror now I have a spirit or ghost box and I have bought two other items from a store as well so I am not doing the mirror anymore I am going to use the spirit or ghost box and I am using the other two items as well sorry for being slow in replying back to you and the others in the forum oh well if I use the mirror once I will let you know for sure my camera or video camera still doesn't work so no pictures for now but all of these items I have are real for sure I have used the ghost box a couple of times here is an idea I want to open up a portal or wormhole so I can travel into the future or past but I don't know if it would work from spirits and ghosts talking with them on the box one thing would be I would be too exhausted of energy in order to go through the portal or wormhole because spirits and ghosts rely on a lot of energy from your spirit or soul or whole body but this is one idea I have for now if it works then I will tell you my experience if it doesn't work then I am wasting time well I have to go now I will talk with you all later on!
you might think I am dumb or stupid but in reality I am smart and cool person!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds good then. Make sure you let us know about your new items in a new discussion dedicated to them. :) I'm very curious as what you'll be able to get out of these special objects.

Take care.