Past Magick Mirror

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you I got my item today but I don't have any matches to light the candles in order to use the mirror I looked all around my house but couldn't find any matches maybe when I have some spare time I will use my item don't worry it sucks to have no matches I thought I had some but who knows for sure if anything happens I will post but for now I will have to wait which sucks next time I am at the store I will buy a box of matches well that is my update for now!

Frog186

Hi All I just wanted to tell you I got some matches yesterday at the dollar store now I can start my experiments or experiences I am not going to do it today because my eyes hurt today but tomorrow I will start using the mirror unless I am busy tomorrow also I feel energy or power from the small mirror while holding it too like I will pick it up and look into it it is like that it is only 16 inches tall and 16 inches high so it is a very small mirror but I can still look into it I wish I could take a picture of it but my camera or digital camera is broken sorry about that guys.

Frog186

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to say I have the mirror will have to wait later on and one other reason I am kind of scared of what I will see and hear from the mirror since it will be my first time also expect October to be my first time because September I am busy doing other things in general!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe you can meditate. It will calm you and you'll feel much more comfortable with whatever you are going to do.

If you get it to work, I'm sure it's going to be an exciting experience.

Curious_Girl98

Hmm.... I checked out the website. It says it comes with a black and a white candle. I wonder what that's about. OP, when you get the mirror and use it please post how to use it, as I am curious. :)

Frog186

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to tell you it came with instructions of how to do and use it but I am going to do it my own way instead of following the ritual remember this is the past one not the future mirror I am not going to use it until October since I have things to do in general and in private for September I hope it works once I work with it and see and hear the past and if it doesn't work then I wasted my time and patience when I start next month I will use the white candle first then the black candle I believe that the white candle is good and the black candle is bad or evil but I don't deal with seeing and hearing angels and demons through the mirror that is not the purpose of this mirror just to see and hear the past I am interested in the philadelphia experiment and montauk project but did these projects or experiments really happened I don't know just yet some said it did and some said it didn't from books, people, magazines, articles, ebooks, videos, movie, and etc as of today in the present well that is all for now I will talk with you all later on.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Frog, are you going to update us with your experiences? Did you get to test your mirror? Let us know!

Oh, and will you be able to show up pictures?