Paul Hellyer

Justinian

In case you haven't heard of him, Mr. Hellyer is the former Minister of Defense in Canada. He's been noted as going on the record several times talking about aliens and UFO's.

Here's a little more recentt article on things he's talking about.

Also of note is that this website seems like a decent website for news of the paranormal.

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

HDRKID

Maybe num can interview fellow Canadian Paul Hellyer. Well, he is legit I tell you. Talks about there being at least 80 different alien species. Also, he mentions the tall whites and the Nordics, they are not the same. Finally, the truth is starting to emerge.

Justinian

You know.. no matter what it is, there is a webpage out there to debunk it. But with this guy I had really high hopes until people started pointing out that he all but plagerizes UFO books. Not to say he isn't telling the truth, but he just makes it hard to follow when you can google his phrases and have them pop up in books. I'm exaggerating, but it's close to being true. But whether its an attempt to discredit him, who knows, but he's the first high level figure like this to come out on this subject and for that I commend him highly.