People Who Use Hdr Units

HDRKID

I have noticed that people who use HDR unit are heavy into radionics and other fringe science. Basically, if you are already doing astral time travel, it can help you improve. I see it like getting a pair of reading glasses in the dollar store can improve vision. Skeptics are people that are blind and they will not see any improvement in their vision because they do not have any.

A person that uses an HDR told me his astral self is more dense now. That he sees clearer than before and has vivid images. OK before getting an HDR it was all fuzzy what he saw. Still, he was doing astral before getting one.

He is happy with his results and the device has been selling since 1985 - a great number of years. People who buy the device seem pleased with the results they do obtain, but skeptics claim it is a scam. That it does not do anything, but they keep asking for me to prove it.

Well, the device is not for them and never was. They are blind and reading glasses will not help them any. It is a device made by psychics for psychics and those are the ones using.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
This has nothing to do with time travel, moving to the appropriate forum.