Phil Schneider - Alien Agenda

Erebus

Aliens that want to take over the world? Sounds like bad ones to me. There's a lot of good in the universe and even in this galaxy, there has to be. We're not alone in the universe for a generally benevolent race. This is what is hinted in Ancient Aliens, the History Channel series. What a great show it is!

Well, it stands to reason that if there's one race of aliens there's many. And if there's many it stands to reason they would have different motivations and goals.

Just look at humans. We are all the same species and different groups and individuals have wildly different agendas. Some want universal freedom, some want to enslave everyone else and legions of people who's agenda/goals fall in between the two extremes.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Well, it stands to reason that if there's one race of aliens there's many. And if there's many it stands to reason they would have different motivations and goals.

Just look at humans. We are all the same species and different groups and individuals have wildly different agendas. Some want universal freedom, some want to enslave everyone else and legions of people who's agenda/goals fall in between the two extremes.
Nice theory! I like it! :)

BlastTyrant

I my self have never believed Phil Schneider story, there is zero evidence of a "Dulce military base" actually existing besides a bunch of miss-identified photos on the internet. Could there be? Sure, absolutely, but Phil never produced anything that could be tested or believed.

Erebus

I my self have never believed Phil Schneider story, there is zero evidence of a "Dulce military base" actually existing besides a bunch of miss-identified photos on the internet. Could there be? Sure, absolutely, but Phil never produced anything that could be tested or believed.

The guy has a history of psychological problems. A former roommate has completely different stories on how his hand and chest injuries occurred. Hand injuries occurred when he was a lineman and got zapped by electricity. The roommate says the chest wound occurred one day at their residence and Phil told two different stories about how it occurred neither of which involved aliens and neither of which were believed by the roommate or the doctors in Portland OR that treated him. The doctors wanted him to undergo a psychological evaluation because they believed that it was self-inflicted.