Phil Schneider's Dulce Base information

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Re: Phil Schneider's Dulce Base information

I would like to clarify some misconceptions about Dulce Base.

1. Dulce Base is not a United States Base; it sits on the Navajo reservation (Indian land, not US government land).
  2. The Navajo people have been talking about strange flying objects for over 800 years. There is a report Teddy Roosevelt was in the area on horseback in the 1880s and witnessed strange flying objects like the Navajo people talked about.
  3. The Dulce Base site was the first alien and human firefight on American soil. At the end of the fight (66) Delta Force and (44) 7 foot gray aliens dead.
  4. Phil Schneider and Delta Force personnel entered the Dulce Based caverns through a 3 foot drilled hole on a dumbwaiter assembly. At the bottom of the hole, he saw three gray aliens approaching him; he pulled a pistol shot and killed one 7 foot gray alien. One of the two others pulled some kind of ray gun and shot Phil. Phil lay dying with a big hole burned into his chest, fingers and toes burned off. A Delta force person put Phil on the dumbwaiter assembly and sent him up to safety.
  5. Dulce Based caverns are not available to visit and I believe that the caverns were sealed afterwards.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

According to some stories, most of the aliens living in Dulce aren't from other space, they've been living underground for a very long time. I don't want to know if they are from the inner Earth, that's another story. That part would mean that UFOs are not from outer space, but would come from within the Earth itself.

Again, I'm wondering how they could hide underground so well. So well in fact that most people don't even talk about them, they have no idea they exist at all.
:confused:

I was never told by Phil, the 7 foot Gray's was from Inner Earth. All 7 foot Gray's and short Grays are from other worlds, not earth.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

You're right Opmmur, I'm pretty sure aliens in Dulce come from outer space, I was just adding that some people consider they've been living underground for a very long time. A website which I can't find anymore used to that some groups of grays have been hiding in underground caves for a few thousand, if not million years. According to them, these little guys (or tall guys) may come from outer space, but they've been here for a pretty long time.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I just stumbled upon this video on Youtube. It's old but still pretty interesting.

Whitelight

I've seen this speech a few times. Oh Phil Schneider. If only they had not killed him he would still be here to tell his story.

I wonder how he lost those fingers.

tuvok50

I was digging a well the other day and when I reached about 10ft. something told to get the "f" otta here!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Who knows, they could be living underground and we wouldn't know :eek:
That's an unlikely scenario, but not an impossible one, how can you know? I've read quite a few threads about this Schneider guy on different sites, I have no idea if he's legit or not, but his story is believable in most parts. I'd be curious to know what Starlord or Harte know about him that we don't. I looked for Mr Schneider's story from a debunker's point of view. You check it out here: ALIEN CASEBOOK - DEBUNKING PHIL SCHNEIDER
Phil Schneider was nothing more than a narcissistic liar and fabricator. The proof of Schneider's lies is in the math. Take Phil's age and his time on various jobs he claimed to do, certainly try and consider time at college for his supposed degrees, which never existed anyway so scratch the college time and you'll see that he would have been 17 years old when he went to work for the government. Phil stated that he worked at Dulce in 1979.

1979 - worked at Dulce
1947 - born
32 - Phils age while at Dulce
-------------------------
1981 - Last job
1947 - born
34 - Age when Phil ceased working (went on SSI)
17 - Years Phil claimed he worked in government
17 - How old he would have been when he went to work in the government. Where are his college years in those 17 years? There aren't any however he claimed to be an Aerospace Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geological Engineer.

I didn't check the dates myself, but the guy sure seems to know what he's talking about. I might take a look again to confirm those dates later on.

Whitelight

That might be a good site to look through. I've been trying to figure Phil out for awhile now. I really want to know what happened to his fingers!