Philadelphia and Montauk spin offs?

OakFieldAlienz444

They are conspiracies from what I see. But if there are variations I guess I would choose the most accurate based on evidence of that story being as true as it can be. I’m new to the conspiracies. I don’t know the variations.I guess a popular story is the Eldridge appearing at Montauk in 1980’s.

No offense, but I'm tired of everyone and their mother using the term "conspiracy" to demean something or imply it is not true.

Does anyone know the dictionary definition of conspiracy anymore?

Conspiracy (noun): a secret plan by a group of more than one to do something unlawful or harmful

Conspiracies happen every day. Every bank robbery by more than one person? Conspiracy.
Every murder by more than one person? Conspiracy.

What you guys really mean to say is "conspiracy theory" and even many of those are true.

ANYWAY.........
in regards to the topic:
The Steven Gibbs HDR is supposedly a knock off experiment of the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk style shit:

TimeFlipper

No offense, but I'm tired of everyone and their mother using the term "conspiracy" to demean something or imply it is not true.

Does anyone know the dictionary definition of conspiracy anymore?

Conspiracy (noun): a secret plan by a group of more than one to do something unlawful or harmful

Conspiracies happen every day. Every bank robbery by more than one person? Conspiracy.
Every murder by more than one person? Conspiracy.

What you guys really mean to say is "conspiracy theory" and even many of those are true.

ANYWAY.........
in regards to the topic:
The Steven Gibbs HDR is supposedly a knock off experiment of the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk style shit:

I agree with you about the statement that the HDR is a scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment!! :ROFLMAO:.."
Its like comparing a "Penny Banger" Firework to 10 Hydrogen bombs going off at the same time :fp::notworthy:..

OakFieldAlienz444

I agree with you about the statement that the HDR is a scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment!! :ROFLMAO:.."
Its like comparing a "Penny Banger" Firework to 10 Hydrogen bombs going off at the same time :fp::notworthy:..

If you think it's funny and hilarious don't take my word for it.
Pretty sure Gibbs himself said this. So I'm just quoting him.

TimeFlipper

If you think it's funny and hilarious don't take my word for it.
Pretty sure Gibbs himself said this. So I'm just quoting him.
I also believe it was Gibbs that stated the HDR is a "scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment", and of course i found that comparison completely ridiculous, including his other comment regarding the "two time travellers" giving him the "circuitry" for the HDR!! :ROFLMAO:..

OakFieldAlienz444

I once found some rare document supposedly written by the time traveler who gave the device to Gibbs.
I really don't know what to think about any of it. I'm baffled.

Sometimes Gibbs implies the two guys were space aliens other times he just says time travelers.
Gibbs implies he himself might be an alien in one doc he wrote.

TimeFlipper

I once found some rare document supposedly written by the time traveler who gave the device to Gibbs.
I really don't know what to think about any of it. I'm baffled.

Sometimes Gibbs implies the two guys were space aliens other times he just says time travelers.
Gibbs implies he himself might be an alien in one doc he wrote.
All Gibbs did was trying to advertise the HDR was a real working time-machine, hence the rhetoric about the two time-travellers and the scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment...I know a few of our members will disagree with me which is their right to do so...However, my own opinion will always be the same..