Photo of craft

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I saw it too. It's very small.

How do you know this craft has to do with Val Valient Tor? Does it belong to the same group of aliens?

Sam Slagg

I saw it too. It's very small.

How do you know this craft has to do with Val Valient Tor? Does it belong to the same group of aliens?

I don't. Actually, if the photo's I saw were accurate, Val Thor looked quite human. These beings are unmistakably not human so I would conclude that they are not the same.

Sam Slagg

I was asked to start a new thread and post this photo. I am a lifelong abductee and my girlfriend took this photo of a craft shortly after an abduction experience.

Please read my intro titled "I am a time traveler from 1970" before name calling.

Thank you.

GTEz2HD.jpg

Last edited:

Sam Slagg

I see the first image. Did you hear any noises?
noises? No but the craft is quite a ways in the distance. I was abducted one time from a park when I was a kid in front of my best friend and his family in broad daylight and one of the interesting things then was that st one point the ufo hovered directly over me and suddenly it was like my hearing was turned off. No more yelling in the background, no birds, no breeze, just dead silence. This particular craft was utterly amazing to witness.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
noises? No but the craft is quite a ways in the distance. I was abducted one time from a park when I was a kid in front of my best friend and his family in broad daylight and one of the interesting things then was that st one point the ufo hovered directly over me and suddenly it was like my hearing was turned off. No more yelling in the background, no birds, no breeze, just dead silence. This particular craft was utterly amazing to witness.

I don't want you to get upset with me, but did it move in any peculiar way that would indicate that it wasn't a jet?

Sam Slagg

I don't want you to get upset with me, but did it move in any peculiar way that would indicate that it wasn't a jet?
Point in fact it did. It hovered in that very spot for more than 20 minutes.