Pictures of us

CaryP

Re: Pictures of us

LOL StarLord. When you gonna throw up that pic of you pal? The Honorable Paul J. Lyon, Esq. has done so. What you skeerd of pal?

Cary

P.S. This reminds me. I have to repost some of mine that were erased with the site "changes" over the last few months.

K@t 5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
NICE garb K@T. ?We might have some friends in common, seems we travel in the same circles.[/b]
Thank you! :grin: It really wouldn't shock me in any way if we did...small world huh?

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
I was going to post one of mine but for some reason the post office says I am not allowed to take it from their wall after it has been posted. Go figure...[/b]

I remember quite sometime back that a member was hedging on posting a pic. Heggy extraordinaire photoshopped an interesting rendition!

You may want to rethink your decision ;)

StarLord

Oh, My, God, It was never fully answered wether or not that football helmet was needed before or after eating that monster, heart attack on a plate, aortic aneurism in one seating type hamburger. He sure did look happy though didn't he?

Darkwolf

Thank you!
biggrin.gif
It really wouldn't shock me in any way if we did...small world huh?

Yes, it is. Um just out of curiosoty, you don't happen to take a little pilgramage into the mountains oh about every August do you? (Disreguard if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm not very public about that aspect of my life)

K@t 5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Yes, it is. Um just out of curiosoty, you don't happen to take a little pilgramage into the mountains oh about every August do you? (Disreguard if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm not very public about that aspect of my life)[/b]
I know exactly what you're talking about...haven't had a chance to go yet. Want to sooooo badly!!! How long have you been active if you don't mind my asking?

Darkwolf

I've been active about eight years. You? I haven't had a chance to go yet either, hopefully this year will be my first. If you are thinking of coming, let me know I'll be camping with one of the older, quieter groups who isn't as into uhhh public revelations. I'd have to ask, but You'd probably be welcome with us if you don't have a group of your own.

Darkwolf

No, I was just about to do that when I got around to it. (those round tuits are rare) You might find our group interasting, as we, they I should say as I wasn't around had been perdicting the J.T. scenario a long time before 2000. What they were saying was so similar that I almost suspect one of em.