Pictures of us

Judge Bean

Re: Pictures of us

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
No, I was just about to do that when I got around to it. (those round tuits are rare) You might find our group interasting, as we, they I should say as I wasn't around had been perdicting the J.T. scenario a long time before 2000. What they were saying was so similar that I almost suspect one of em.[/b]

I do hope that all of this doesn't turn out in the end to mean that you are now bound to sacrifice a goat on the Equinox or some such thing.

I'm in a very exclusive group myself: E Clampus Vitus. I'm sworn to secrecy, especially about the initiation, which you can't remember most of anyhow the next day.

Darkwolf

No No No!!! Goats are for the Solstices, We must have muskrats for the equinox, though wambats are sufficient if served with enough gravy and a good chablis.

K@t 5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
I do hope that all of this doesn't turn out in the end to mean that you are now bound to sacrifice a goat on the Equinox or some such thing.[/b]

No, no....my group tends to do virgin sacrifices, with a barbeque to follow.

K@t 5

BTW, Darkwolf, I've been active about 7 now. Your group sounds really nice (I'm not into all the flashiness that some find intriguing)

K@t 5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Yes, the gods do need wireless phones these days.[/b]
So is that what happens when those people get nailed by lightning while they're on their phones? The gods have reached out to touch someone?:lol: