Pictures of us

Cornelia

Pictures of us

Cary, my friend,
there's something we use to say in Italy:
"CHE BEI FIGLI!"
(The translation sounds like "what beautiful kids", but you say that when you wholeheartedly think someone's kids are amazing beauties! @);- )

CaryP

Pictures of us

Cornelia,

Ringraziarlo molto.

I sure hope that means "thank you very much" No Italian mother tongue.

Cary

lastdyingtree

Pictures of us

I still don't know why I can't click on picture links on here. Can only the priveleged few do this?
I get this in response:
"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."
Chris

John

Pictures of us

Originally posted by lastdyingtree@Sep 27 2004, 06:53 PM
I still don't know why I can't click on picture links on here. Can only the priveleged few do this?
I get this in response:
\"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.\"
Chris
You should be able to view and post pictures now Lastdyingtree.

CaryP

Pictures of us

Cary: You look so distinguished.

Virtualgirl,

Distinguished from what? My wife? Yes, I make sure that people can distinguish me from my wife all the time. I wouldn't want anyone to think we were a same sex couple, not that there's anything wrong with that. Or was that distinguished from "everyone looks great?" Yes, I would agree with you there, everyone looks great, with me being the distinguishing exception.

On a more serious note, thank you, but I'm concerned that you may need to join a few of the other ladies on this board in serious need of an eye examination.

Cary

lastdyingtree

Pictures of us

After viewing the photos, I agree that you look much younger than your stated age suggests. And you have a beautiful family.
Chris