Pictures of us

HackimerRob

Pictures of us

Not pictures that aren't you or are funny just to post. Only if you really want to share what you look like with the rest of us. And please be kind, rewind.

Edit:

Added pic. I'm the one on the left. (about 4 years ago, hair is short and brown now) and the one on the right is a great friend from college.
This is in The Second City building in Chicago (where a lot of Saturday Night Live people got their start) and a very famous Alumn of Second city and SNL.

Oh, I've also put on about 20 lbs.

CaryP

Pictures of us

Hack,

That picture makes you look about 13. How the hell did you get into a club with Dan Akroyd? You said you're approaching 30. You probably look about 20 now. Of course, I got ID'd last week buying cigarettes for one of my staff members. I was insulted, flattered and hilarious all at the same time. I'll try and post a picture of me. If you've got roaches or rats, use the picture for pest repellant. I'd rather post pictures of my family. They're all beautiful, kids, wife and all. Hell, the dogs, horses and birds are even good looking. I'm the ugly mofo that sticks out. Anyway, thanks for making this available you crazy ass Yankee, but you're my kind of mofo. Nobody touch the Yankee, or your ass is mine, and we ain't talking sexual, if you know what I mean. Brass knuckles are my favorite. "No" the duck dies.

Cary

DadOf5

Pictures of us

Some of you already know what I look like, but for those that don't, here is one taken in August 2002.

Edit: The picture was just huge! I forgot to downsize it first :D'oh:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Pictures of us

Here's me when I lived in my ultra-crappy apartment in Colorado Springs. This was taken about October of 2003 I think. I look kinda.... PALE because I was standing right in front of a window.... I have a normal skin tone, I swear.

KiraSjon

Pictures of us

uhmmmm i don't have too many pictures that are available for public viewing...(and are not incriminating to others-ish ssshh) this was taken a couple years ago at a friend's party and someone said something stupid to me. so naturally, after i don't know...lots of drinks...i had to call them on it. so this is me being sassy. :flirt:

889448.jpg

HackimerRob

Pictures of us

Heggy! You look like, a, HEGGY!
Paul, I'm not surprised.
Dad - that is a beautiful dress.
KiraSjon - you go girl.
Cary, I've always looked young. I got a new pic today of me an my lady jest last weekend. I'll post it if I can.
Hey, I can't upload, the file's only 20 k but it says I can't. Help!