Pictures of us

Cornelia

Pictures of us

OMG I'm almost moved to see your real faces, my friends!!! >:D<

Hack, confess it: you had a plastic surgery to your mouth to look normal!!! :lol:

(PS Trying to figure how to post those small gifs becoming big when clicked... OK, I'm dumb!)

John

Pictures of us

Well, finding pictures of me was a challenge as I am a bit camera shy. Once I found the pictures, I am a bit self concious, so finding ones I liked posed an even bigger challenge. But without further ado, here is a pic of me and one of me and my wife (nick: karizma).

DadOf5

Pictures of us

Originally posted by Satan@Aug 22 2004, 01:03 PM
Well, finding pictures of me was a challenge as I am a bit camera shy. Once I found the pictures, I am a bit self concious, so finding ones I liked posed an even bigger challenge. But without further ado, here is a pic of me and one of me and my wife (nick: karizma).

Ones you like, or ones that hid the horns?? :D

Nothing to be self conscious about, bro. You and Karizma make a cute couple!

CaryP

Pictures of us

Can someone please tell me how to put pictures up here? I have a couple I could post, and more on the way, but I'm a total dumb ass with all of this. Thanks ahead of time with any help offered. PM me if that is more appropriate, but this is my distress call.

Cary

DadOf5

Pictures of us

Originally posted by CaryP@Aug 22 2004, 05:09 PM
Can someone please tell me how to put pictures up here? I have a couple I could post, and more on the way, but I'm a total dumb ass with all of this. Thanks ahead of time with any help offered. PM me if that is more appropriate, but this is my distress call.

Cary

Cary,

Here is a screenshot of where to add your attachment in your post. You will have to know where the picture file is on your computer as well as the file's name. Keep in mind that you only have 48k to use for attachments, so your picture will need to be smaller than that.

If you need more help, feel free to PM me.

HackimerRob

Pictures of us

Ones you like, or ones that hid the horns???
Satan, awwwwwwww.....
Indeed both pics have you with a hat on. It is obvious you are hiding the nubs. MWAHAHAAAA

Here's my girl and I, thanks to dad for fixing up my upload numbers:

P.S. This is right after I was dancing like a lunatic for a half hour, and I've got some drinks in me. I'm trying to do a sexy face thing, and it's, uhhh. well, frankly it's not working.
:)
@);-

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Pictures of us

Here's a picture of my cat, Bean.... The one that tore apart an entire box of Q-Tips.... The one that sleeps on my face.... :lol:

CaryP

Pictures of us

Dad,

Thanks for the help. I figured out the picture I wanted to post was 148K (too big). It's a picture of my 3 oldest kids, and I'm trying to shrink the size so it can get posted. I won't have any pictures of me until mid-September, so your roaches are safe until then.

Rob,

Nice picture of you and your lady. You make a nice couple. You look early 20's in this one as opposed to 13 in the first one.

Heggy,

Can't say I like cats much, but "one's man's meat is another man's poison I always say." Bugs Bunny to Marvin the Martian.

Cary

HackimerRob

Pictures of us

Heg, that picture defines scaredy cat for me.
Thanks Cary.
I love 'er, I really really love 'er.
(awwww, somebody smack me)