Pictures of us

DadOf5

Pictures of us

Originally posted by CaryP@Aug 25 2004, 12:39 PM
I figured out the picture I wanted to post was 148K (too big). It's a picture of my 3 oldest kids, and I'm trying to shrink the size so it can get posted.

Cary,

If you're having trouble resizing the pic, you can send it to me via email and I'll resize it for you. Just takes a couple of mouse clicks for me.

CaryP

Pictures of us

Originally posted by DadOf5+Aug 25 2004, 10:26 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CaryP@Aug 25 2004, 12:39 PM
I figured out the picture I wanted to post was 148K (too big). It's a picture of my 3 oldest kids, and I'm trying to shrink the size so it can get posted.

Cary,

If you're having trouble resizing the pic, you can send it to me via email and I'll resize it for you. Just takes a couple of mouse clicks for me.
[snapback]7715[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Dad,

You're on for a humongus favor. You'll have to teach me the magic of your trade. I'm a total dumb ass, but that's been established. Thank you for being such a good Dad. Can you change a bicycle tire for me? Mine's busted.

Cary

DadOf5

Pictures of us

Originally posted by CaryP@Aug 26 2004, 12:27 AM

Can you change a bicycle tire for me? Mine's busted.

Cary

Sure, but be careful not to skin your knee while riding. If you do, you'll have to go see Mom for that. Dad doesn't do skinned knees. :lol:

CaryP

Pictures of us

Finally figured out how to post a picture of my three oldest kids, I think. Thank God they look more like their mother. Dad thanks for the offer of help, but in the process of emailing the picture, I found a different format of the picture that would fit in the attachment window. So, I still owe you a big one.

Cary

[attachmentid=90]

CaryP

Pictures of us

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Aug 26 2004, 02:59 PM
LOL I love how your son just couldn't put down that piece of bread for the picture.

He was holding it because his mother was making him eat it. The boy was into some serious beer that afternoon. Kids.

Cary

HackimerRob

Pictures of us

"The boy was into some serious beer that afternoon"
Like father like.....
:)
You have a beautiful family Cary, now lets get one a you and the missus up here... don be shy mah man.