Pilr2004: A new reply to you

darkbreed

Pilr2004: A new reply to you

We are all interdimensional beings, and the sooner we realize that the better i would say. Its great fun, it's interesting, and its putting a new perspective on life, death and existence itself. I allready did write a reply here to you Phil, but unfortuanly its now one of the lost posts.

I'll write short about what i allready did last time:
You can interfere with pysical objects when you are astral projecting/having an OBE, if that is what you mean. However it's not easy for most, such as trying to move a physical object from the astral realms can be hard. But it's possible, just like telekinsesis is. (It's basically the same thing.)

As i see it, there is pure astral energy/forces/experience, pure physical energy/forces/experience and a combination of both.

When it comes to time travel, you can use either of 3, but to travel physically there will have to be at least an combination.

StarLord

Re: Pilr2004: A new reply to you

Interdimensional in the sense that we have a 'body' that corresponds to each level of consciousness: Physical, Astral, Causal, Etheric, Mental and finally the Soul Plane. However each different Plane has it's own Laws that are very different from each other. Unless I am seriously mistaken, an Astral Body cannot interact with Physical Matter on the Physical Plane. It's a matter of Vibrations, no pun intended.

To bypass the Laws of each Plane, Soul Travel is the best choice, not Astral Travel.

As far as 'time traveling', you may think it's the physical body, but it's not. You would have to produce good video to be believed imho.

darkbreed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Interdimensional in the sense that we have a 'body' that corresponds to each level of consciousness: Physical, Astral, Causal, Etheric, Mental and finally the Soul Plane. However each different Plane has it's own Laws that are very different from each other. Unless I am seriously mistaken, an Astral Body cannot interact with Physical Matter on the Physical Plane. It's a matter of Vibrations, no pun intended.

To bypass the Laws of each Plane, Soul Travel is the best choice, not Astral Travel.

As far as 'time traveling', you may think it's the physical body, but it's not. You would have to produce good video to be believed imho.[/b]

The whole astral body consists of vibrations, and it CAN interact with physical matter on the physical plane.

It is of course hard to define this by words and physically related experiences, as it is completely different. But when i speak of "astral" realms or bodies, i am speaking of the whole complete being you are without the physical being as well as the surrondings you may find yourself in when not in the physical realm. To me there would be no difference between "soul travel" and "astral travel" or "out of body experience" etc as it is all about what you are once discarded from the physical. To me its more about going further to various other "dimensions" or "planes" or what you would like to call it once you are "out of body"

When it comes to the various "levels" it's right there is different rules and laws, but i doubt anyone can know for sure how many levels there would be, could be thousands for all we know. Many people still dont know they are more than the phyiscal at all.

When i travel to other such levels, i personally experience it as a shift of my vibrational level making me able to access these planes, and not a shift of counciousness into yet another body, such as i do when split from the physical one.

It's also important to notice that the "rules" may not be the same for every individual, as people experience their spirituality in different ways, and perceive things differently.

darkbreed

And by the way, when i speak of physical time travel I mean that there has to be a physical force involved, such as movement. With that i mean for example the classical travel at the speed of light scenario in a spaceship, or a device that could get your physical atoms themself to vibrate at a such speeds etc.

When i speak of a combination of physical and astral time travel, i refere to "astral" force as "spiritual" force. Pretty much the same way it would be for a ghost to "materialize" itself here in the physical realm, it would be the way of getting the physical body to materialize itself in the astral/spiritual realm to jump through paralell dimensions and thus be able to jump through time.

There has been made "time machines" that can produce such effects allready in ancient times, and i could give the locations of a couple such still available now in modern times, but I will get back to that later in a different thread in a different section of the forum. I allready wrote some about this but unfortuanly these posts got lost when there was some problems recently with the database being corrupted.

darkbreed

Hm where exactly is this thread placed? I can't find it when i click on the Astral Projection section, but only if I click on the last post thing from the main forum page..

StarLord

Is is possible that you are accessing each body without being aware of it. There is a way to tell by the various Light & Sound you experience.

A quick question for you, do you notice a 'CORD' that is very small and thin that is attached to you and can extend for a far as you need to travel?

Also, in order for Physical Time travel to be believed, please produce a video of your body dissapearing as it would be enjoyable to watch, also you information of a future prediction for this world. A week forward would be sufficient.

You are mistaken as to the inherent Laws on each Plane being different for each 'person' That is exactly like saying that karma or gravity works differently for each person which would be very funny indeed and untrue.

SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE of the vibrations, it is impossible for the Physical Body to even enter the Astral Plane. It's vibrations are way to coarse.

darkbreed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Is is possible that you are accessing each body without being aware of it. There is a way to tell by the various Light & Sound you experience.

A quick question for you, do you notice a 'CORD' that is very small and thin that is attached to you and can extend for a far as you need to travel?

Also, in order for Physical Time travel to be believed, please produce a video of your body dissapearing as it would be enjoyable to watch, also you information of a future prediction for this world. A week forward would be sufficient.

You are mistaken as to the inherent Laws on each Plane being different for each 'person' That is exactly like saying that karma or gravity works differently for each person which would be very funny indeed and untrue.

SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE of the vibrations, it is impossible for the Physical Body to even enter the Astral Plane. It's vibrations are way to coarse.[/b]

No, i never saw a "cord" or anything even close to that.
Usually I dont even see "Myself" when i am out of body, sometimes i see myself as a transparant energy field, sometimes nothing. For example i can hold my hands up in front of my eyes, put them together, and feel them, but i see nothing, my body is completely invisible.

But back to the "cord", true enough, one is allways connected to the physical body as long one still got a physical body, after all its easier to stay physical than astral.

From my experience, much of reality is created from peoples beliefs and hopes and related- so for me there is nothing suggesting that things could not be different than what is commonly considered a "fact".

I never saw a proof of the "karma", i quite well know its meaning though. People who belive strongly in it seem to experience it more though.

When it comes to your ideas of vibrations, again i never saw any proof of this, i've rather experienced things that seem to suggest it IS possible to somehow get the whole physical body to somehow emerge into the astral realms and such.

It's kinda the same as for magic, the rituals and such that is performed, the spells that are cast, etc, is not needed, but it is what the person believe have to be done to make things happen, thus he makes it happen by doing these things. In the end its all about the power of your mind. Or soul.

And I am not mistaken until proved I'm wrong. And few can come with any proofs on this matter unfortuanly. The only things i can believe in myself is my personal experience, thats all i can relate to.

Regarding your request for me to video tape a physical time travel, i can only say i wish i could do that. But i have none of the equipment that would be needed for such a thing, but I do plan to go back to one of my previously visited sites where ancient portals still are available, hopefully i can do it then.

StarLord

Darkbreed,

Being 'aware' of Karma does not necessarily mean that you will experience more karma, what it does mean is that a person may be aware of the reasons behind the experiences. Let's see if we can compare notes as it were. My understanding of Karma:

The Karma we came to this world with at birth, in other words our 'lesson plan' decided before we were born.

The Karma we accumulated from our past lives.

The Karma we accrue from day to day actions & experiences between us and our fellow man, ie arguments, fights, ect... & all the positive experiences between other people.

It has been said that Karma may actually simply be ignorance of the laws that govern each plane. "Ignorance of the laws is no excuse, nor does it suspend the operations of those laws"

As an example here in the Physical, Cause and Effect, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" Newton's Third Law of Motion.
Not only is this a scientific based observation it is also true for our actions.
We are held accountable AND there will be an effect or repercussion for Every Thing We Do, Say and Think, our Actions, our Words and our Thoughts.

Wether we agree with the assumption or theory matters little. It's a fact that I myself have gone out of my way to disprove. I could have saved myself much trouble by simply accepting the fact. However, proof is proof.

darkbreed

What you say is just a theory. An Idea. Not a fact. How could you proof so called Karma? Did you have any experience that seem to suggest it is real? I did not. I did see some past lifes, and experienced them. And sure some things from past life can somehow "follow" you into present life, in my personal experience, but i never saw any punishment or reward in present life for what i did in past lifes.

Some talk about present karma as well, that if you do lets say something bad to someone, it will come back many times stronger etc. This is more what i spoke of when i said that people who believe in this will experience it more.

StarLord

Not so. It does not come back many times stronger, for it is what it is, no more no less. This is EXACTLY what is meant by an 'eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth'.
If you are aware enough and have the patience, you can tell where things that have hit the fan come from.

You can go out of your way to watch and study two kinds of people the very 'positive' people, and the very 'negative' people. For some reason, the negative people always have some kind of crap to always deal with no matter what. On the other hand, the 'positive' people seem to have a knack for being at the right place at the right time and their path seems almost effortless.

Here is an example of a Law in the Physical plane = gravity. Regardless of wether you believe in it or not, it exists. No amount of argument is going to change that, nor will it change if you agree with it, it just is. If you believe in it, that matters even less to the matematics of it, it still is.

Perhaps you may be talking about our ability to create our own reality? I agree with that. However, there still remains the basic foundation of the laws that make this place run.