Planetary Allience

Norcalangela

Hello. My name is Angela. About 2 years ago I started the Planetary Allience in space. Aliens speak to me with telepathy. Let me warn you, if you are thinking about moving equipment to Mars, you will be slaughtered. Elon Musk went to Mars by himself and was captured by the Martian Race. They boarded him on their spaceship, tortured him for information and decided to send him back as an example. I support the Martians decision. Earth has no business landing on a planet without permission from the Allience . I am the Ambassador to the Allience. All travel should be made through me. Sincerely, Angela Peterson

Hello. My name is Angela. About 2 years ago I started the Planetary Allience in space. Aliens speak to me with telepathy. Let me warn you, if you are thinking about moving equipment to Mars, you will be slaughtered. Elon Musk went to Mars by himself and was captured by the Martian Race. They boarded him on their spaceship, tortured him for information and decided to send him back as an example. I support the Martians decision. Earth has no business landing on a planet without permission from the Allience . I am the Ambassador to the Allience. All travel should be made through me. Sincerely, Angela Peterson
So your'e in the top hierarchy, I take it?

they already have a secret colony on mars and using reversed engineered alien technology they've been to many planets and elon musk is still around and hasent left earth yet so whoever gave you that telepathic message may not be who they claim they are either , even alien messages to people have also been wrong especially when it comes to predictions

they already have a secret colony on mars and using reversed engineered alien technology they've been to many planets and elon musk is still around and hasent left earth yet so whoever gave you that telepathic message may not be who they claim they are either , even alien messages to people have also been wrong especially when it comes to predictions
No right on the money. The artificial intelligence uprising might occur in 2024, or a decade after. On the time spacing, it's the way computers work.

On the ESP to the Orions, it was a code drift sent to their robotics division. I can code by esp, but it's forbidden for me to do in my contract on this planet. I'm completely AI familiar and good at it.

When Earth goes dumb and is fighting with their AI imbued systems, at least I might have the Orion bots to fall back on.

On Planet Mars, it's just not my cup of tea. Once was a war there and there's gobs of artifacts. Just a scientific curiosity in my book. Thanks Steve, hope your'e doing well.

I loved the repertoire that jazz singer Nancy Wilson turned out. Seems like your saying, you won't see Mars unless we go through you. Nancy Wilson not only produced nice music, some of her stuff was way beyond her time.

~ You won't see your homeland, cept through me// lyrics from the jazz piece Old Country.

Which Alien race do you claim to hear from?? Because Elon has never been to Mars and Humans are to not be killed by ANY ET, the destruction of probes and such that have been to mars were all un-manned and stopped solely because they would of seen bases of ours and ET's. But no, no Humans will be slaughtered i would seriously consider not talking to those ET's anymore, because they are putting very bad things in your head.

ET's have been trying to get us to space, to join them in the Galactic alliance, so to say they'll slaughter us for sending equipment to mars is just silly, sorry.

Which Alien race do you claim to hear from?? Because Elon has never been to Mars and Humans are to not be killed by ANY ET, the destruction of probes and such that have been to mars were all un-manned and stopped solely because they would of seen bases of ours and ET's. But no, no Humans will be slaughtered i would seriously consider not talking to those ET's anymore, because they are putting very bad things in your head.

ET's have been trying to get us to space, to join them in the Galactic alliance, so to say they'll slaughter us for sending equipment to mars is just silly, sorry.
Please clarify who your'e talking to, here? Don't know there's a few posters here.