Please help me! I have to go to the past.

Snowfalls4ever_

Everyone here would like to save someone from a dire situation. Each of us are here for different reasons. Here is the truth. Time travel is impossible. I for one was utterly dismayed when I realize this. Fiction, math and science cannot put their claims into real action. Why? Because it simply is impossible. See people will have you believe that your yesterday lives in a perpetual time frame. It doesn't. Time simply put is a measurement that is all it ever was and all it will ever be. There is nothing to go back to because only our consciousness can observe the passing of time. For a rock or a stone or a sun or a star time is meaningless. Thus time is a cognitive construct thus our past is exactly that.

Please understand I am not saying this to be cold. I say this because I have search for "time travel" for nearly my entire life. I know factually now it is impossible. So save your money, make your peace and live your life. Grief like anything will pass. And before you say "i don't know" I will correct you in saying I do know. So please seek help get support and be brave. Everyone that we ever lost would only want the best for us so live for them. Love them as they would love you.

take care and be strong.
The past, present and the future all exist at once. Time travel really exists, it's just so secretive.

jiangnanah

My idea is to use a pulsed strong magnetic field device to obtain a super strong scalar field.1.png
As shown in the figure, the high voltage capacitor discharges the electromagnet instantly. Will get a strong, high-intensity scalar electromagnetic field. Einstein once said that electromagnetic fields can distort time.
I don't know if it's true.
I've seen a lot of movies about time machines. Most filmmakers agree that going back to the past requires a strong voltage, perhaps the voltage of lightning. A lot of energy. A lot of power. I heard that the Soviet Union had done many secret space-time experiments. They even caused an explosion. Whether or not to follow this principle.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

The past, present and the future all exist at once. Time travel really exists, it's just so secretive.
You have a point. It's dangerous to go back to the past. There is another point that if we can physically cross the past, we can not control the exact time you should go. If there is a deviation, it is hard to say. Are you afraid of dying?

jiangnanah

@steffiruco Your teenage son is in the underworld. Why don't you use the Tesla Spiritual Radio invented by Nikola Tesla to communicate with him? If you're going to physically travel through time and space, it's impossible now, but I can let you communicate with the past by using scalar waves emitted by caduceus coil.

jiangnanah

@steffiruco Your teenage son is in the underworld. Why don't you use the Tesla Spiritual Radio invented by Nikola Tesla to communicate with him? If you're going to physically travel through time and space, it's impossible now, but I can let you communicate with the past by using scalar waves emitted by caduceus coil.
How to build nikola tesla spirit radio?

Last edited:

steffiruco

Then please let me call my child.

Thank you very much
Steffi

BlastTyrant

Then please let me call my child.

Thank you very much
Steffi

As others have said, sadly saving your child cannot happen, if it was his time to go then it was his time, saving him would only make him pass in a different way even if it was possible, there are plenty of resources out there to help you grieve.

You cannot change the past, you can only learn from it and move on.

I recommend looking into a therapist or some kind of help, as you'll only tear your self up trying to find answers that are not there and it will only drive you mad, hold onto what he gave you in his life and remember that.

Secretman3811

how do you know that he is in underworld? are you a psychic?