Please if time travel is real, please save my innocent babies life. Please before September 13th 2019. Pleaaseeee

steven chiverton

even steven gibbs says in one of the radio talk show videos theres others selling fake hdr units thats are not his and ive never found any either so i dont know who else selling them to

Helpme

This is the steve gibbs site I found. Looks extremely fishy to me, and I am not naive and normally I would think this is a total hoax, but if there a possibility this works or if anyone has received this hdr and could tell me this is complete bullshit. I would be grateful. The site is hdrusers.com

Sonix

Hi @Helpme . There are a few folks that have reported some suggestive experiences with the HDR and other devices discussed here. The vast majority of people on this forum, though, see these devices as objects of debate, ridicule, speculation and, for some of us, experimentation. Not to speak for others, but my impression is that even those who have had personal experiences they would consider successful would not suggest that someone can just purchase one of these devices and expect it to work for them out of the box - these devices remain experimental works-in-progress and if they have any effect at all it appears to be very dependent on subjective factors (mind set, personal previous experience, and perhaps other unknown elements). In addition, I have not seen any anecdote of a "successful" experiment that has demonstrated the type of control of results that you are looking for. Finally, please exercise caution. Your request for help strikes me as a bright beacon for con men, rip-off artists and shady operators. Take care!

Helpme

Hi @Helpme . There are a few folks that have reported some suggestive experiences with the HDR and other devices discussed here. The vast majority of people on this forum, though, see these devices as objects of debate, ridicule, speculation and, for some of us, experimentation. Not to speak for others, but my impression is that even those who have had personal experiences they would consider successful would not suggest that someone can just purchase one of these devices and expect it to work for them out of the box - these devices remain experimental works-in-progress and if they have any effect at all it appears to be very dependent on subjective factors (mind set, personal previous experience, and perhaps other unknown elements). In addition, I have not seen any anecdote of a "successful" experiment that has demonstrated the type of control of results that you are looking for. Finally, please exercise caution. Your request for help strikes me as a bright beacon for con men, rip-off artists and shady operators. Take care!
I appreciate it. And I am well aware if there been any successful cases, they wouldn't know since it would changed the time and wouldn't have the device or any knowledge of it. Also understand I am in a state of mind to be taken advantage of. But so desperately want my daughter back I'm willing to do anything. Thank you

Dr.Ord disord

I appreciate it. And I am well aware if there been any successful cases, they wouldn't know since it would changed the time and wouldn't have the device or any knowledge of it. Also understand I am in a state of mind to be taken advantage of. But so desperately want my daughter back I'm willing to do anything. Thank you
Talk to Dr Ronald L Mallet immediately and just tell him the key is in order and disorder ,he will understand and hopefully time travel will help you sooner than you think .

TimeFlipper

Talk to Dr Ronald L Mallet immediately and just tell him the key is in order and disorder ,he will understand and hopefully time travel will help you sooner than you think .

Why dont you tell Dr Ronald Mallett yourself?, i feel certain that while he is still working on how to send Neutrons back in time and thus provide a Time-Travelling message by using binary coding, he would be very interested in your input of order and disorder!... You are overlooking that this thread was created by a member who quite naturally is seeking help, in the hope that some member of Paranormalis knows of a way or a person that REALLY knows how to Time-Travel...Dr Ronald Malletts work is still, Work In Progress..