Please if time travel is real, please save my innocent babies life. Please before September 13th 2019. Pleaaseeee

Helpme

Why dont you tell Dr Ronald Mallett yourself?, i feel certain that while he is still working on how to send Neutrons back in time and thus provide a Time-Travelling message by using binary coding, he would be very interested in your input of order and disorder!... You are overlooking that this thread was created by a member who quite naturally is seeking help, in the hope that some member of Paranormalis knows of a way or a person that REALLY knows how to Time-Travel...Dr Ronald Malletts work is still, Work In Progress..
I have reached out. I sent like 5 emails explaining what I want done. And in Hope's he can just change this for me. I really appreciate the help and resources, I'm hoping the site I found him on was a credible one. He at in Connecticut at a university it says. I really appreciate this

Helpme

I spoke to Dr. Ronald Mallet, and he doesnt have the time machine or needs to get me a message in the past to prevent this tragedy. Anyone else have any other people I can contact?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Helpme - Although I can't directly help you with time traveling at the moment, I suggest you seek help from ETs. You'll need to use a CB radio to transmit messages to them. Or, if you live in an area with bad service like I do, your best bet at this point is giving meditation a try. Try contacting Dr. Steven Greer, buy his ET contact tool app for your phone, or buy a few of his CDs. His CDs can be found here: Preparing for Making Contact.

Kairos

Nobody here can help you go back in time to change what happened. Nobody here can direct you to somebody who can change what happened. I am very sorry for your loss. Please be skeptical of any advice you receive from this thread about actually doing any such thing. Again, I am sorry for your loss.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Kairos - That's not true! And you shouldn't make anyone feel like there's nothing that can be done. People on this site need to keep an open mind. It's not true that there's no way this person can change the past! There's got to be another way!

steffiruco

@Kairos - That's not true! And you shouldn't make anyone feel like there's nothing that can be done. People on this site need to keep an open mind. It's not true that there's no way this person can change the past! There's got to be another way!
Dear Classicalfan626, I lost my beloved teenage son in an accident last summer and have been looking for a way to get him back through time travel ever since. So far I haven't been successful and I don't know how much longer I can hold out. Losing a child is so,so terrible. Do you know someone who can help me to make a journey through time or to send a message into the past? Thank you very much for your reply!

TimeFlipper

Dear Classicalfan626, I lost my beloved teenage son in an accident last summer and have been looking for a way to get him back through time travel ever since. So far I haven't been successful and I don't know how much longer I can hold out. Losing a child is so,so terrible. Do you know someone who can help me to make a journey through time or to send a message into the past? Thank you very much for your reply!
Unfortunately Classicalfan left us and has not been seen since June 9th 2021..
He was an excellent moderator that i had a good relationship with and i respected him..