Please if time travel is real, please save my innocent babies life. Please before September 13th 2019. Pleaaseeee

Art

first you need to know that dead dosn't exist in the Univers. We cannot died, you will find your baby soon. It is how i have found somes old "dead" personn.

TimeFlipper

first you need to know that dead dosn't exist in the Univers. We cannot died, you will find your baby soon. It is how i have found somes old "dead" personn.
You have the right to your own opinions..

If someone has lost a loved person, you would be giving them false hopes by saying "you will find your baby soon", where will they be found if "we cannot die" as you suggest, could they be found in a coffin with a vampire laying inside it waiting for night time?

You claim to have "found some old dead person", can you tell us more about that please?

Art

Sorry but it is true. Lot of peoples dosn't know that we can see a "dead" personn.

After a terrible crash accident, a guy have " died". Somes days after, his girlfriend, and old friend to myself saw him by the windows. She open the windows, they converse some little time.
He said that he is in a labyrinthe of his mind, and he have found the exit, that is the windows.
He tell to me and his girlfriend that he have found the peace in the labyrinthe.
I said to him, so, you are free now. I will not tuch your girlfriend, she must keep loving you.
He was very happy.

So he reappear to his girlfriend and said that : good by, i am free, i must leave now, i love you.
And dissappear in the sky.

The girlfriend was happy for him. He have found the way to the Universal freedom. That is the purpose of any life. Everybody are happy now. Love allways win.

Last edited:
When you time travel you go to or create your own parallel universe. You could meet him there. But he’s still going to be gone in this current universe we are in. There’s no changing that.

Another problem is obviously there is no time travel technology. It’s possible of course. But nobody can help you because there is no technology for it. Nobody has built a time device or a machine.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

Who says humans can't make time machines. Our scientists can accurately predict what the future will look like after 2000. You can warn the US government. In 2048, the U.S. government will fight a nuclear war with communist China over the island of Taiwan. Communist Chinese scientists set out to find alien creatures within 35 light-years to get their technology.

TimeFlipper

Who says humans can't make time machines. Our scientists can accurately predict what the future will look like after 2000. You can warn the US government. In 2048, the U.S. government will fight a nuclear war with communist China over the island of Taiwan. Communist Chinese scientists set out to find alien creatures within 35 light-years to get their technology.
How do you know for certainty that a nuclear war between China and the US will start in 2048, or are you suggesting you have a time-machine? :unsure:

SergiusPaulus

Time machine tech? How about communication technology? Some of us are familiar with Zeshua. I guess she wasn’t real. But she did spark an interest in comms. When she emailed me she said she was in 2027. Like HelpMe I asked Zeshua if she could save my girlfriend who died in 2009. She claimed to have contacted her but she still died. I haven’t heard from Zeshua since 2020. Quantum technology is a mystery to some extent. The future of quantum technology is exciting. Quantum based communication? How did HelpMe’s baby die? Imagine if an email sent to the past could save the baby. It’s 2022 hopefully HelpMe’s grieving process has gotten easier.

Time machine tech? How about communication technology? Some of us are familiar with Zeshua. I guess she wasn’t real. But she did spark an interest in comms. When she emailed me she said she was in 2027. Like HelpMe I asked Zeshua if she could save my girlfriend who died in 2009. She claimed to have contacted her but she still died. I haven’t heard from Zeshua since 2020. Quantum technology is a mystery to some extent. The future of quantum technology is exciting. Quantum based communication? How did HelpMe’s baby die? Imagine if an email sent to the past could save the baby. It’s 2022 hopefully HelpMe’s grieving process has gotten easier.

Time travel you go to or create your own parallel universe. However I believe time travel or quantum tech is far far away. Possibly none of us will be around by the time it’s available. The closest thing we have now to time travel is manifestation/shifting well that’s according to some people. I myself don’t by that shifting crap though.