political mud slinging.....

artsouth

Re: political mud slinging.....

The Battle for North Carolina: National & Local call to Action!
Posted on Saturday, April 09 @ 13:26:01 EDT
Topic: license 2
4/9/2005
by William Gheen, President of ALIPAC
Topics: NC, North Carolina, Illegal Immigration, Legislation, gangs, licenses, Americans
I urgently appeal to you to join our efforts in the 'Battle for North Carolina" I have requested and received a temporary leave of absence from my position at the legislature to focus more on ALIPAC's national operations, April Fundraiser, and efforts for immigration reform in the NC legislature.

Read the latest headlines about illegal immigration.

More info:

ALIPAC?s President William Gheen leaves ?day job? to lobby NC Lawmakers

ALIPAC Launches April Fund Raiser!

I am personally taking charge of the NC effort for several reasons. One, our opposition El Pueblo is pushing for easy license access, in-state tuition grants, and other benefits for illegal aliens. This group is using our tax dollars ($390,000/yr) to turn around and lobby for more tax dollars for illegals. Two, North Carolina has one of the fastest growing populations of illegal aliens in the nation! We must turn off the magnetism of our state to illegals, protect the integrity of our elections, and prevent our state budget from collapse. Licenses received by illegals in North Carolina can be used in other states so we need national assistance. Three, I love my state and fear that we are on the path that California was on during the 90?s.

More info:

Alert!! MS-13 Infiltrates North Carolina

El Pueblo to Push for In-State Tuition for Illegals in NC Today

N.C. lawmakers want restrictions on services to illegals

We must take action now if we are to Save Our State and let lawmakers know how the majority of our LEGAL citizens feel. (Polls shows 75-80% of NC citizens want more done to reduce immigration)

The Plan:

We will begin lobbying lawmakers via e-mail, fax, letters, and calls 4/12/2005-5/19/2005.

We are scheduling 'Town Meetings" across the state during this timeframe and we already have events planned in Greenville and Winston Salem. During the events we will build support for our lobbying effort and our march on Raleigh.

We will have an "Immigration Reform Day" at the NC Legislature on or about Tuesday May 17. Lawmakers and leaders of national immigration reform groups will be invited to assist us and speak. We also need people to come in from other states to tell NC lawmakers to get our driver license house in order.

If you are willing to help us lobby by phone and e-mail, or to plan a small, medium, or large 'Town Meeting' in your area, or attend our "Immigration Reform Day" in Raleigh, please e-mail me immediately at [email protected]

I will be in the hallways and offices of the NC Legislature lobbying and providing lawmakers with information about our illegal immigration crisis.

Please be on alert for biased media coverage similar to the attempted "burns" last week. Some of the largest print media outlets in North Carolina are firmly in the pro-illegal alien camp and some of their reporters have clearly displayed they want to misrepresent our movement, me, and Americans for Legal Immigration PAC.

The Latino lobby has become highly aggressive and we need to nip this in the bud now before they start replacing our legal adults in college with illegal aliens and increase the flow of illegal aliens into American and North Carolina.

I hope to hear from you soon with offers to assist and participate in the 'Battle for North Carolina'. Our movement is rising rapidly across the nation and we must all take action now!

Kind Regards,

William Gheen
President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
[email protected]
www.alipac.us
Post Office Box 30966,
Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
Tel: (919) 787-6009
Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
FEC ID: C00405878

I've read enough. I'm ready to join the fight against illegal immigration.

Read ALIPAC's Mission Statement.

Discuss this article in our Discussion Group.

Background Information

NC Illegal labor jet contractor investigated in deadly crash!

ALIPAC & TCV Original: FAA Certifies Illegal Immigrants. What?

Illegal Alien Arrests in NC raise air-safety concerns

Arrested illegal alien aircraft workers had valid NC licenses!

27 illegal aliens arrested at Greensboro PTI airport working on planes!

NC DMV investigation: Licenses for illegals: Auditors checking methods

Driver?s Licenses for Illegal Aliens: Wrong, Dangerous and A Political Loser

Battle for NC License Security: State leaders deny problem!

NC DMV memo OKs licenses for illegals

NC Driver's License Rules In Need of Overhaul.

NC Driver's License Rules Under Fire.

NC A Destination for fake ID seekers.

Note: Lobby NC Legislature Here

ALIPAC Action Panel: Lobbying Resour

Harte

Artsouth,
Enough pussyfoot'n around man, why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Mods: Want to change the name of this thread to "Artsouth's Cut and Paste Rant-O-Rama?"
Harte

artsouth

ok,harte.what do you mean exactly?and no deepthought: we are not , that is just were i find some things ,not always but if i feel that the artical is interesting ... ill post it, i do try to evaluate wether or not there will be interest ,i don't think anyone bats 100%. sorry if anyone is offended by rense ...is there something i should know? besides i have found that ill readint on rence ..and two weeks later i hear it on the news...huh!?

artsouth

harte.... i realy want too... but i don't want to be aressted for free thought, or free speach for that matter....i really dout that these blogs are not monitored by big brother...

Darkwolf

harte.... i realy want too... but i don't want to be aressted for free thought, or free speach for that matter....i really dout that these blogs are not monitored by big brother...

Don't worry about being arrested bro. We aren't at that point yet.

artsouth

besides, that nc artical was just to add to the boarder blog , since that one is closed i wasent sure were to post it...