Pondering time

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff." - The Doctor

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff." - The Doctor

Hi PaulaJedi, I do not understand your comments"a big Ball" and the words "The Doctor"

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
OK, Dr Who

The only Dr Who, I every watched on television was Tom Baker years ago, AKA Dr Who.
To much work over the past 20+ years, I never had time to watch Television or Movies.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
OK, Dr Who

The only Dr Who, I every watched on television was Tom Baker years ago, AKA Dr Who.
To much work over the past 20+ years, I never had time to watch Television or Movies.

Tom Baker is wonderful; I'm glad the Who you had time for was one of the best.

If you ever have time, the new Who is superb as well. The Christopher Eccleston incarnation starts out a bit campy, but it's still good and he's one of my favorites. It only gets better from there.