Poos device works

Pegii

Device arrived 1st December. I received it last Friday when I came home and planned on using it ASAP. I'm lactose intolerant so I eat dairy free spread. I asked Dad to get some at the shop so he went out to get that and a whole bunch of stuff. He comes back and says they don't have it. Later on I tuned the device like a HDR, rubbing my fingers along a hard surface until they become 'sticky' whilst saying what are the rates to get me into the universe I want? It was 9000 Hz. Then I crawled through the hoop and checked the fridge. No such luck. Then I went and did crawled through and checked the fridge. Again no spread. Then I did it a third time and then a forth. On the forth time I forgot to look in the fridge and gave up. I watch tv and then go to get a beer. In front of me was the spread. I nearly crapped myself. Talk about forth time lucky. I say 'why is there spread in the fridge?' To Dad who says 'I got some this morning'
I say 'weren't they all out?' And Dad laughs and says 'what don't you remember?'
He couldn't have gone and got spread in that amount of time unless our Nissan travels at the speed of light. He could have been messing with me but he doesn't know about my parallel universe desire so there would be no reason to secretly have spread, hide it and prank me. Yes it could be debunked I mean I got be going mad but I still think there is something weird going on with this device

Update: I tore a big fat hole in my 'explicit content' shirt after digging my thumb in a small hole. I checked the shirt and now it's small again. Yes something weird is happening

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    921.9 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    935.9 KB · Views: 54

Genius

King Ivan
Is this device the same like in the schematic, or did you change anything ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Fascinating story! I'm excited that you got to build it and test it, then get results.

Do you plan to test it again?

Pegii

In the original it says to use a radio but Einstein recommended I get a since wave generator to beef it up

Pegii

Fascinating story! I'm excited that you got to build it and test it, then get results.

Do you plan to test it again?
All the time. You know i always thought that Einstein uploaded the schematics to it but i recently checked again and it looks like you need. What do you know!

TimeFlipper

Just wondering Pegii, did you use the, Sine...Square...Triangle...or Sawtooth Wave from the generator?, and maybe im going a bit blind but i cant see any connection to the hoop :cool:

Pegii

Sine. I'll take another picture to show it better

Attachments

• 1450039840586.jpg
    1450039840586.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58

Martian

Sine. I'll take another picture to show it better
I don't want to alarm you, but there appears to be a human in your vicinity! *points to earthling foot in the photo* :eek: Be very careful, as humans can be extremely unpredictable. :eek: