Poos device works

Pegii

It's worth getting one from a breeder or a pound. It's a good investment. My human is a pretty good pet. I mean youcan train the pet to ccrap in a certain area, make food, do errands overall not bad.

Pegii

Did you get yours declawed? What do you do about the smell? Are they self-cleaning like cats?
No. If you give your pet a treat they wont claw the sofa. Some humans like to add fake claws as an accessory often in bright colours.

Deoderant.

They use hot water to wash. Ha! Plebs. *rolls eyes*

Martian

Later on I tuned the device like a HDR, rubbing my fingers along a hard surface until they become 'sticky' whilst saying what are the rates to get me into the universe I want? It was 9000 Hz. Then I crawled through the hoop and checked the fridge.
Looking at the original schematic, there doesn't seem to be any rubbing plate or dial knobs to tune. Is this a heavily modified version of Poo's device or what? :confused:

Pegii

Later on I tuned the device like a HDR, rubbing my fingers along a hard surface until they become 'sticky' whilst saying what are the rates to get me into the universe I want? It was 9000 Hz. Then I crawled through the hoop and checked the fridge.
Looking at the original schematic, there doesn't seem to be any rubbing plate or dial knobs to tune. Is this a heavily modified version of Poo's device or what? :confused:
Any hard surface. In this case a wall

Pegii

A suitcase or the side of a cupboard. Literally anything flat and hard.