Schematic Poo's Device

tuvok50

I don't think it matters what transformer you use, and the idea of using a radio(especially on the AM band) is good because of all the different harmonics contained in the "white noise"
You will only hear white noise on the VHF bands, the AM HF bands only produce "space chatter" and noises :)
The reason you cant hear the White Noise on standard VHF radios is because its filtered out, if you buy a communication receiver or transceiver operating on VHF, you have a "squelch" control which cuts out the White Noise, unless you enjoy hearing it lol :)

The radio that I used was an old fashion , hand held, AM/FM pocket version. I used the ear phone jack to get the signal to the transformer, I would tune the radio to a spot between stations where you'd hear only static.

TimeFlipper

I don't think it matters what transformer you use, and the idea of using a radio(especially on the AM band) is good because of all the different harmonics contained in the "white noise"
You will only hear white noise on the VHF bands, the AM HF bands only produce "space chatter" and noises :)
The reason you cant hear the White Noise on standard VHF radios is because its filtered out, if you buy a communication receiver or transceiver operating on VHF, you have a "squelch" control which cuts out the White Noise, unless you enjoy hearing it lol :)

The radio that I used was an old fashion , hand held, AM/FM pocket version. I used the ear phone jack to get the signal to the transformer, I would tune the radio to a spot between stations where you'd hear only static.
Static isnt White Noise, its only interference :)

tuvok50

Static isnt White Noise, its only interference :)

Well whatever you want to call it; it works very well for the Poo's device

TimeFlipper

The original Poo`s device used a frequency generator to supply the frequency pulses, any radio can be used to find a Vortex area because of the amount of electromagnetism around it, but i dont understand why you want to use a radio in Poo`s device :confused:
And i suspect that you have a mains transformer fitted inside your radio, its only there to supply the voltage necessary to power the radio..

Its possible it could cause a small amount of interference coming out from the loudspeaker that you wouldnt notice, if you were listening to a loud radio signal, and when you move away from it to a clear part of the radio you would then hear the interference coming from the mains transformer :)

Last edited:

John Daveit

Hi everyone!

New to this forum and this is my first post.

What is interesting here for me is that the capacitor in the drawing of first post is polar so it should be placed after rectifier and as you well aware such capacitors generally is not used for alternating polarity except for making a bias for not allowing the sinusoidal uni-polar voltage be reversed below zero(negative). As you know all the magnetic field(with assumption of not saturated ring core) will be trapped in the core and you will have pure vector potential(VP) that passes through the center of toroid. Some say that the VP is a virtual Vector and just a pure mathematic quantity and other say that it is real and representative of Aether(space) densification or rarefaction and have Scalar nature, you can detect Scalar Waves generated by this toroid even if you put it in a Faraday cage or an aluminum box. I think this VP(scalar) generator device may be just a means to amplify the mind influence on surrounding space, and making a gate to parallel universe, I am not a physician but wanted to share my ideas, seems people here are open to talk or think out of the box.

Thanks
John

John Daveit

to Genius

IMO DC or AC is not important in the case of sending message or generally for communication, I think this device is a scalar wave generator and there are patents online that use this arrangement as an effective method of communication. For example in patent US5845220 capacitor plates are used for modulation of the VP. In the Poo type device I think this modulation occurs by our brain(mind) or near our body Chakras when we put our head or body in the loop core and this cause to modulate the VP for sending our message or amplified intention to the far far away distance in the universe. but I don't know for sure how this arrangement can help for achieving TT! so at first I need to understand the "How to" before doing any experiment.

John

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Hi Pegii

Looking at that schematic kind of looks like two coat hangers connected to make a large wire loop. So start with that first. Then measure the circumference of the wire loop. Write that down. Next you will need a roll of magnet wire. The AWG of the magnet wire is not specified. So you will have to choose first. I happen to have a large roll of 20 AWG magnet wire. That measures .032" in thickness. But different size magnet wire has different thicknesses. Anyway all you need to do to find out how many turns of wire to use is to divide the circumference of the wire loop by the thickness of the magnet wire. So if the circumference is 60", then divide 60 by .032. That comes out to 1875 turns. I might choose thicker wire though, to cut down on the number of turns.

Here is a schematic of a converter circuit you could use with capacitor and resistor values shown.

RC_Filter.png

These seem easy to build and test, and cheap parts. Why has no forum user wrote about building and testing one?

TimeFlipper

These seem easy to build and test, and cheap parts. Why has no forum user wrote about building and testing one?

Pegii was a fantacist and an attention seeker, then was banned from Paranormalis....Why not try out her original posting where she made a circle of wire coupled to a frequency generator, after which she entered the circle of wire and was then teleported down into her kitchen :ROFLMAO:.
Our member Einstein was taking the piss out her, but then again nothing is stopping you from constructing Einsteins circuit diagram, is there, you might even teleport yourself into your toilet? :LOL:....

A warning before you attempt teleportation, make certain prior to the experiment, that no one is in the toilet BEFORE you teleport yourself, or you could highly embarrass your mother who might just be sitting there on the toilet!! :ROFLMAO:...

dimension-1hacker

Pegii was a fantacist and an attention seeker, then was banned from Paranormalis....Why not try out her original posting where she made a circle of wire coupled to a frequency generator, after which she entered the circle of wire and was then teleported down into her kitchen :ROFLMAO:.
Our member Einstein was taking the piss out her, but then again nothing is stopping you from constructing Einsteins circuit diagram, is there, you might even teleport yourself into your toilet? :LOL:....

A warning before you attempt teleportation, make certain prior to the experiment, that no one is in the toilet BEFORE you teleport yourself, or you could highly embarrass your mother who might just be sitting there on the toilet!! :ROFLMAO:...

I don't have any social media accounts, and I am a introvert. I don't feel anxiety anymore about what people think about closes that I wear, what I say, and do. Changed my body langauge sitting and standing poses to man spreading, clasped hands, jaw never tilted downwards, and staring down would be alpha jocks. Also, I sniff to cause other people within hearing range to reveal mood changes and more based off changing bd poses or doing nothing

Most people are attention seekers, depends on the type.

Also, a mass of electrons equal to earth's mass taking up 99.99 less space then earth. No space inbetween electrons. Solar panels in space can transfer electrons to a compression chamber. Sun can fit 1m earths inside itself.

Last edited: