Schematic Poo's Device

TimeFlipper

What does that have to do with traveling to parallel universes? Also, I have a hard time believing in Gibbs since he doesn’t seem to be affiliated with conventional science groups, nor does he provide physical evidence

You will get used to NaturalPhilosophers theories :LOL:..

wileyb

What does that have to do with traveling to parallel universes? Also, I have a hard time believing in Gibbs since he doesn’t seem to be affiliated with conventional science groups, nor does he provide physical evidence
Forgive me for lurking and digging up old stuff. But people who research for various reasons like myself come to these forums so it's important to remember these things stay up for years. It's not an instant message board.

That being said, I gotta say thats not a good reason in and of itself to dismiss someone. Conventional science institutions get shit wrong all the time. And they are always beholden to capital. Whether that capital is from the government or private sector there is always a third party involved. Independent researchers and inventors aren't beholden to anyone at that stage in their research and I've seen promising people have their theories absolutely destroyed by mainstream venture capital, politics and academia not to mention the media. Ron Mallet comes to mind here.

We should support independent research. But we SHOULD be skeptical.

You are right in saying the poo device is nonsense because it is. Obviously it was a troll trying to get people to look dumb or worse, like electrocute themselves. The science doesent hold up and is only good for wasting your time. Any device that would succeed in time or universe travel would require a lot more energy than a boom box and anything you can plug into an outlet. So while you are ultimately correct in your assertions I urge you not to dismiss non mainstream research as a whole.

I can promise you 99.9% of these schematics are bull shit. Same with the rest of the posts here or anywhere on a similar site. But what I'm interested is the one time something is real.

Something only needs to be right once to blow your mind.

Forgive me for lurking and digging up old stuff. But people who research for various reasons like myself come to these forums so it's important to remember these things stay up for years. It's not an instant message board.

That being said, I gotta say thats not a good reason in and of itself to dismiss someone. Conventional science institutions get shit wrong all the time. And they are always beholden to capital. Whether that capital is from the government or private sector there is always a third party involved. Independent researchers and inventors aren't beholden to anyone at that stage in their research and I've seen promising people have their theories absolutely destroyed by mainstream venture capital, politics and academia not to mention the media. Ron Mallet comes to mind here.

We should support independent research. But we SHOULD be skeptical.

You are right in saying the poo device is nonsense because it is. Obviously it was a troll trying to get people to look dumb or worse, like electrocute themselves. The science doesent hold up and is only good for wasting your time. Any device that would succeed in time or universe travel would require a lot more energy than a boom box and anything you can plug into an outlet. So while you are ultimately correct in your assertions I urge you not to dismiss non mainstream research as a whole.

I can promise you 99.9% of these schematics are bull shit. Same with the rest of the posts here or anywhere on a similar site. But what I'm interested is the one time something is real.

Something only needs to be right once to blow your mind.
That’s exactly what I was saying the other day. Tired of these frauds and there lies.

krannufi30

So the poo device is a diarrhea device?, it is better not to try to replicate it as it would be a waste of time and money, we should focus on the rotating magnetic fields fed by sine wave at different frequencies and surrounded by a coil fed with white noise, hehehe. Greetings!!!

krannufi30

So the poo device is a diarrhea device?, it is better not to try to replicate it as it would be a waste of time and money, we should focus on the rotating magnetic fields fed by sine wave at different frequencies and surrounded by a coil fed with white noise, hehehe. Greetings!!!
A 300mhz oscillator would serve to feed the rotating magnetic field, I think.