Possibily met starlite

JustMe

Why are people still humouring Mullac the serial hoaxer? Who remembers his magic Tesla came for beating children into the future? Or his bull about morse codes? I doubt the bus stop even exists. And I would also bet money that the hoaxer he claims to have met is him and will post about meeting him shortly.

some fun reading to remember a Mullac classic: Journeying Through Time with a Tesla's Cane

He never was one for evidence…

mullac998

Why are people still humouring Mullac the serial hoaxer? Who remembers his magic Tesla came for beating children into the future? Or his bull about morse codes? I doubt the bus stop even exists. And I would also bet money that the hoaxer he claims to have met is him and will post about meeting him shortly.

some fun reading to remember a Mullac classic: Journeying Through Time with a Tesla's Cane

Like I said to timeflipper I'm just looking to expand more knowledge then anything not looking to cause any kind of trouble.

mullac998

It wasn't for beating children so please refrain from using that term. The science was if a scalar field waa generated then the cain being charged would shift. Into the 4th dimension.

TimeFlipper

Yeah, he`s just an on going sock puppet for that king of trolls Lord Henry Chatterton and all of his faked identities!!

mullac998

Yeah, he`s just an on going sock puppet for that king of trolls Lord Henry Chatterton and all of his faked identities!!
Look I have my own opinions and they are my opinions . Don't read or reply to my posts if you don't like what I'm posting.

I have no association with Mr Scientist/Walker. I was just interested in the story he was telling and take what he said with an open-mind about what he said.

I am no one's sock puppet and have I have never done or wrote anything misleading.

I am simply here to expand my knowledge and make friends I'm not here to be bullied.
Mr Scientist/Walker has apparently gone so everyone move on.