Possibily met starlite

Wind7

Staff
So how is walking down the street and not being there later some sort of evidence if any of a time traveler still trying to work that one out.

I did that.....Once,....A very long time ago.....It involved marijuana.....and a flat tyre.

(I'll get me coat.)

TimeFlipper

Its the fact she was giving indications to walk down to the bus stop with her but it clicked after she left.
That person could of been someone trying to get money off you, or you just completely misunderstood her intentions and assumed it was that starlite, which in all probability is what actually happened..

Mayhem

Zenith
To assume it was someone from a forum in itself is totally way out there and smacks of a made up story to be honest.

Lets call it as we see it whats the chance its actually A - someone from the forum . B - A time traveller.?

Mr Scientist

Of course you were comparing a photo to that random woman at the bus stop, you never actually SAW that starlite in the flesh did you :oops::LOL:..
PoisonApple got you bang to rights, that starlite did post 2 separate pictures of itself, which is proof of it lying :LOL:..
Now then now then @TimeFlipper never underestimate gut instincts and hunches. Many a great invention where conceived through gut Instinct then scientific method. As the saying goes many scientists are historians as they explain why something worked 40 years later.

@mullac998 had a gut instinct. It's easy to dismiss such a experience, but who knows. You weren't there and I believe a session on the couch could reveal a more interesting story...

Last edited: