Possibily met starlite

TimeFlipper

I thought one of her profile picture did but the women I saw seem slightly bigger in weight if my memory serves me correctly and she was wearing what seemed to be a heavy metal hoody
So you were comparing some random woman to a photo :fp:
Anyone could do that they, they could say they saw a woman that reminded them of the Queen wearing a heavy metal hoody!! :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper how is that funny I'm telling you the truth.... So god help you if I ever make it to the future and you some how achieve time travel which is unlikely but if you do I'm gonna make sure your time travel machine and privileges are taken away.
I can guarantee your scalar waves plastic pipes wont even transport you to one of Lord Henrys toilets, that he loves talking about so much, and from the look of it he appears to be telling you how to construct your postings now (y):LOL:..

mullac998

I didnt say that did I I said at first I thought it was... Not that I was compairing a photo
So you were comparing some random woman to a photo :fp:
Anyone could do that they, they could say they saw a woman that reminded them of the Queen wearing a heavy metal hoody!! :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

I didnt say that did I I said at first I thought it was... Not that I was compairing a photo
Of course you were comparing a photo to that random woman at the bus stop, you never actually SAW that starlite in the flesh did you :oops::LOL:..
PoisonApple got you bang to rights, that starlite did post 2 separate pictures of itself, which is proof of it lying :LOL:..