Possible USA Maps of The Future

IroncladMarshmallow

I think the most devastating thing to earth would not be flooding or even an asteroid impact. If a rogue planet much more massive than earth were to cross earth's orbit nearby, it could cause something equivalent to a flyby maneuver, changing earth's orbit. This could fling the earth toward the sun or out into space.

Suraska

I think the most devastating thing to earth would not be flooding or even an asteroid impact. If a rogue planet much more massive than earth were to cross earth's orbit nearby, it could cause something equivalent to a flyby maneuver, changing earth's orbit. This could fling the earth toward the sun or out into space.
Well since us regular folk aren't allowed to know what NASA knows I guess we'll ride ignorance into Oblivion.

IroncladMarshmallow

Well since us regular folk aren't allowed to know what NASA knows I guess we'll ride ignorance into Oblivion.
Depending on the severity of the orbit change, they may blame things on global warming/cooling. ;)

walt willis

IF time travel is theoretically possible then there may be a future human culture that has been to our time line, and may very well still be here giving information to some well connected people.

The Navy's future map of the USA may be real and gotten from such a time traveler.

Jim Sparks, Andrew Basiago, John Titor, and many others have made reports of our government having access to such technology.

I have not been given information like this from the aliens I saw, but I do know that aliens are very real and that if they are real then maybe some of the reports about future warnings are real as well.

That is the advantage I have over most all on this forum, that I know aliens are real and most people here are still guessing if they are real.

Please do not ask me to prove that aliens are real, just keep guessing that all is well...

Darshan

I like this one best.

P1-AO116_RUSPRO_NS_20081228191715.gif

Alaska belong to Russia. Here these people least loyal to America! Russian Navy in waters on coast.