Confirmed Hoax Practicing Alchemist.

Hendrix

Would this former member hail from Michigan?:)
I'm not at liberty to say has alchemist by their very nature are private solitary individuals. All I can say about the individual your nosing about is he's a philanthropist that does a lot of work for charity that he doesn't like talking about. Transcending to the realm of an ascending master, he resides in the space insided a fairy circle to the north....

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I'm not sure it's really stated HOW Jesus transformed water into wine though.
Guess who invented alchemy? God. that is also why some people like Jesus are better in it, because they have access to the source of all magic.

But alchemy is not really important in spirituality, in my opinion. And a lot of the people do it because of negative reasons. They want power over others (so that is a supremacy thing).

I think you learn it when the time for alchemy comes. that is why Jesus did not concentrate his teachings on the topic. Jesus said you have to be humble which means you have to love and respect everything including yourself. They usually want to be the opposite (to be superior).

"Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."
John 14:6

Hendrix

Guess who invented alchemy? God. that is also why some people like Jesus are better in it, because they have access to the source of all magic.

But alchemy is not really important in spirituality, in my opinion. And a lot of the people do it because of negative reasons. They want power over others (so that is a supremacy thing).

I think you learn it when the time for alchemy comes. that is why Jesus did not concentrate his teachings on the topic. Jesus said you have to be humble which means you have to love and respect everything including yourself. They usually want to be the opposite (to be superior).

John 14:6
I had the opportunity to witness the one they called the Christ, carrying his cross to Calvary.

alpha centauri

I had the opportunity to witness the one they called the Christ, carrying his cross to Calvary.

I believe you.

I know a lot of the testimonies of people that saw Jesus on the astral plane. So I think he really existed and I know also some people that saw these Hindu Gods and some other beings that are famous (St.Germain, Bardon, Yogananda and other ascended Masters etc.)

So that cant be all hallucinations because some people do not even know that those beings existed before they met them, especially those HIndu Gods. They live in a country where there are not a lot Hindus. Others did not believe in Jesus or his core teachings and met him (Muslims) or they believed in Hermetics but still met him.

Mr_Zero

@Hendrix you said you've studied with some of the greats, however I'm specifically interested in Nicolas flamel. is it true he actually created a philosophers stone ?.

Hendrix

I believe you.

I know a lot of the testimonies of people that saw Jesus on the astral plane. So I think he really existed and I know also some people that saw these Hindu Gods and some other beings that are famous (St.Germain, Bardon, Yogananda and other ascended Masters etc.)

So that cant be all hallucinations because some people do not even know that those beings existed before they met them, especially those HIndu Gods. They live in a country where there are not a lot Hindus. Others did not believe in Jesus or his core teachings and met him (Muslims) or they believed in Hermetics but still met him.
Nothing to do with the astral plane, I saw him in person.

Hendrix

@Hendrix you said you've studied with some of the greats, however I'm specifically interested in Nicolas flamel. is it true he actually created a philosophers stone ?.
In 1382 he acquired a small amount of the universal catalyst, that he made from a formula contained in ancient grimoire he managed to translate.

Last edited: