Prediction

CaryP

Prediction

Human nature, according to psychologist, Scott Peck, is "going to the bathroom in your pants". It's the love of one's mother that makes us change our habits to please "Mom" and that's why psychoanalysts spend so much time going through our maternal relationships. Peck has written a number of books. Check 'em out on a google search. It's too late for me to be spoon feeding anyone here. Y'all are some intelligent mofo's. Yeeha.

Cary

StarLord

Prediction

I don't know Cary, I'd have to classify something like that as an accident rather than human nature, especially at our age. Speaking of mental health, here's an insight:

Three Stages Of Life

1. You Believe In Santa Claus.

2. You Don't Believe In Santa Claus.

3. You Are Santa Claus.

CaryP

Prediction

Originally posted by StarLord@Dec 1 2004, 12:44 PM
I don't know Cary, I'd have to classify something like that as an accident rather than human nature, especially at our age. Speaking of mental health, here's an insight:

Three Stages Of Life

1. You Believe In Santa Claus.

2. You Don't Believe In Santa Claus.

3. You Are Santa Claus.

LOL StarLord. My comment wasn't about people our age, and you're right it would be an accident. Peck was talking about small children who hadn't been toilet trained yet. It's natural for them. It is the love of the child's mother (the parent who usually does most of the toilet training) and trying to please her that causes the transformation of becoming toilet trained. Sorry for any confusion. I like your three stages of life.

Cary

ZeoEmeraude

Prediction

I stopped believing in good ole "Saint Nick" when I saw him and my mother jumpin on the good foot to do the bad thing. Lol, anyway I think human nature is simply living as another being on this planet. We are born, we reproduce, we die. It's that simple. All the little things that we think of, do and experience along the way become trivial in retrospect to the greater scheme of things. And what would the greater scheme of things be you might ask? Well, it is to post our opinions and thoughts here. At least our voices are heard. Well, since I have done that...I will hit a small cave for 20 years and think about it.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Prediction

Human nature is driven by the guilt of your past and your hopes for the future. It is only in the NOW that we are all irrational. ;)

StarLord

Prediction

True, no matter when you go or where, it's always NOW, that's the only moment we can ever experience.

kathelaine

Prediction

Wow...I'd never thought of it like that before.........but that actually makes sense to me....kinda!!? hehe

I'm not one to ponder.....I wish I pondered more!!

StarLord

Prediction

Don't we all need rest and sleep to balance the body and mind? Did you know that the Russians used sleep deprivation as one of the techniques in brain washing?

By the way, your french is impressive. Don't let it go by the wayside, you keep right on studying it.

kathelaine

Prediction

Wow really??? I could see how that would work, you could make me do just about anything when i'm tired!! hehehe

How do you know all this stuff!?

Oh Thankyou, you're so sweet!! I will! Do you speak French too??

I've never been to France but would LOVE to go.....it must be like a different world over there!!

Seigneur de temps et d'espace,Vizier Grand Du Sidhee