Prediction

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Prediction

Kalagast: As a Moderator here, I can say that your post was definitely not SPAM, so keep 'em coming.

Cary's given you the local welcome and salutation, so set awhile, take your shoes of and chew the fat. :D

HDRKID

I believe WWIII is started by russia. By one other than exKGB Putin.

bright_science.jpg

Poster from soviet russia says:
"The Bright Light of Science Has Proven That There Is No God."

Samstwitch

Predictions

Here are my guesses...

1) I believe WWIII might be started by Iran attacking Israel (or vice-versa), but Iran has a treaty with Russia, so if Iran gets into a war with another country, Russia is bound by the treaty to enter into it.

On the matter of religion and Jesus, Russia is okay on all counts. It's not like the old days. Nowadays the masses in Russia are converting to Christianity, and they are allowed to worship openly. TBN (Trinity Broadcast Network) has stations coming out of Russia...AND the children are even allowed to pray and read Bible scripture in school classrooms. I just saw a whole thing on that recently on TBN that was aired from Russia.

2) On WWIII, I also think it could start with North Korea, as it seems their leader is anxious for war.

3) Or I think China is gonna make some moves on the USA in the not-so-distant future. China now has teachers teaching Chinese in American classrooms across the USA. There are too many men in China with an enormous shortage of women (due to genocide of female babies), and American couples have been adopting female Chinese babies for years.

*There's also that current dispute going on between China and Japan over those Islands. I'm watching what happens in that situation too.

It will be interesting and scary to see how WWIII begins, but it will happen, as Bible Prophecy foretells it. But there's gonna be a good ending out of it all.