Presentism : Cancel Culture....Is this worrisome nonsense or something stronger?

Is this Cancel Culture....Presentism....Etc....Worrisome to you?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Opinion

• I'd rather eat my socks than respond!

• Total voters

Wind7

Staff

William Shatner has this to say about it.

I personally keep my opinions to myself when out in public,
it's the best health policy I know of and it's mostly free. ;)

Bottom line?

I do not...Will never support the idea of wiping our own history/legacies away to make
everything appear all clean and pleasantly shiny. We are supposed to learn throughout life
what is wrong or right by realizing what lessons were learned from our past!

I would rather be submitted to the movie The Stepford Wives for the rest of Eternity
than live under a hood of ignorance.

I will expect loads of anger and politics galore with this thread.

KEEP IT RESPECTABLE WHEN REPLYING TO ONE ANOTHER, PLEASE ?

It will be heavily moderated by @Num7 and Staff.

There are some great points to be made here....I know that you all have something to say..

So.....Say.....It!

(y)

Mayhem

Zenith
Sometimes it comes down to many might not even notice because they arent interested about history so in that way, theres that victory for that aspect.

Or some have this notion of the Mandela, which personally i believe is connected to that.

MODAT7

Cancel culture is what the losers do because they could never win in a real argument.

Then other losers get called haters for calling out their BS, and they back down because random people they don't care about are calling them haters... when they're really not, and it would never even fit their personalities.

Then other hipster losers jump on the bandwagon because they get to express blind hatred towards people they don't care about and feel good about themselves. ...I mean, when has mass blind group hatred EVER caused major problems in history and society???

To that I say: Learn from history. Don't be dumb enough to repeat it.

Wind7

Staff
Cancel culture is what the losers do because they could never win in a real argument.

Then other losers get called haters for calling out their BS, and they back down because random people they don't care about are calling them haters... when they're really not, and it would never even fit their personalities.

Then other hipster losers jump on the bandwagon because they get to express blind hatred towards people they don't care about and feel good about themselves. ...I mean, when has mass blind group hatred EVER caused major problems in history and society???

To that I say: Learn from history. Don't be dumb enough to repeat it.

I agree, you can't change the past by simply eradicating history.

This woke agenda-ism is concerning loads of people and
They're powerful enough to have many big league sports teams change their name,
they have pull enough to change what we watch. (Dr. Who for example)

For what good is this being done?
Respect used to be earned....Not enforced.

Wind7

Staff
I came across this blog while looking into presentism.

"History differs from fiction in offering not truth-likeness or truth to life, but truth itself;
not what might or could have happened, but what did."

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm trying to understand it.

What started the whole ball of wax?

:oops:

You are just starting to notice. It's been going on all the time as far back as I can remember. I'm sure you've seen my rants over academia constantly changing historical fact. I mostly notice this in science and mathematics. But actually no holds are barred.

MODAT7

All of this isn't a natural progression of society. It's control and manipulation by the elite LWO wanting to dominate the rest of us.

The next logical outcome will take us into civil war with the smarts vs. dumbs. Basically those who can read old books that haven't been corrupted vs. those who can't or won't. Basically those capable of thinking for themselves vs. those who can't or won't. Ever notice how the news is being manipulated in real time now? What's bad is good and what's good is bad... and if you're a big doner in the LWO party, members will cover up your sins. If you don't tow the party line, you risk getting kicked out of the "popular kids" club. Being in the club is far more important than the truth. :fp: