Professor Yupapin from Thailand: Sending Message to Past and Future using relativistic circle

alpha centauri

Scientists in ancient China discovered that using binary encoding could send information into the future. So ancient Chinese scientists could predict the future. This led to the famous book of prophecy in China. There is a book that says "In 2048, communist-fascist China intends to invade the island of Taiwan and has completed its national reunification. This led to the outbreak of a nuclear war between communist China and the United States. The communists and Russia formed a close military alliance, and they used nuclear missiles to attack Japan and put the Japan was destroyed. However, in the end communist China was defeated and a new dynasty was established." We have to tell America, because now communist China is ruled by a military dictatorship of China, which leads them to invade the island of Taiwan in 2048. War will break out. Evil communist China is not satisfied with the present land. They are going to get more land. This is the main reason.
Did you read the exact prophecy in Chinese? I am asking because I told you that in another thread. This guy tells something totally different about Tui Bei Tu.

What does it say in Chinese?

jiangnanah

In 2048, communist-fascist China intends to invade the island of Taiwan and has completed its national reunification. This led to the outbreak of a nuclear war between communist China and the United States. The communists and Russia formed a close military alliance, and they used nuclear missiles to attack Japan and put the Japan was destroyed. However, in the end communist China was defeated and a new dynasty was established." We have to tell America, because now communist China is ruled by a military dictatorship of China, which leads them to invade the island of Taiwan in 2048. War will break out. Evil communist China is not satisfied with the present land. They are going to get more land.
Did you read the exact prophecy in Chinese? I am asking because I told you that in another thread. This guy tells something totally different about Tui Bei Tu.

What does it say in Chinese?
Poem #45 Two soldiers are attacking from the east. Interestingly, there are two soldiers in this painting.
The guests are from the west. They stopped to the east. The guest represents the United States. Our navy is in Guam, blocked in the ocean by communist Chinese missiles. Japan, however, attacked communist China and was sunk by communist Chinese nuclear missiles. Yes. Communist China triggers marine seismic belts on the island of Japan. The two soldiers are communist China and Russia. They are all military dictatorships. This is the vision of a future nuclear war between us and communist China on the island of Taiwan. The time is 2048.

Last edited:

steffiruco

Prof.Yupapin would like to implement the tests successfully and needs support for this. Maybe some of you are ready for it. I dread it.

Attachments

• received_740637893915443.jpeg
    received_740637893915443.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 12

alpha centauri

In 2048, communist-fascist China intends to invade the island of Taiwan and has completed its national reunification. This led to the outbreak of a nuclear war between communist China and the United States. The communists and Russia formed a close military alliance, and they used nuclear missiles to attack Japan and put the Japan was destroyed. However, in the end communist China was defeated and a new dynasty was established." We have to tell America, because now communist China is ruled by a military dictatorship of China, which leads them to invade the island of Taiwan in 2048. War will break out. Evil communist China is not satisfied with the present land. They are going to get more land.

Poem #45 Two soldiers are attacking from the east. Interestingly, there are two soldiers in this painting.
The guests are from the west. They stopped to the east. The guest represents the United States. Our navy is in Guam, blocked in the ocean by communist Chinese missiles. Japan, however, attacked communist China and was sunk by communist Chinese nuclear missiles. Yes. Communist China triggers marine seismic belts on the island of Japan. The two soldiers are communist China and Russia. They are all military dictatorships. This is the vision of a future nuclear war between us and communist China on the island of Taiwan. The time is 2048.
The guy has a somehow different interpretation. I do not find the original in Chinese but I also do not speak Chinese. I read somewhere that the pictures have centuries of time between them. But the interpretation of him is a faster one. The last pictures have not a long timeframe.

The picture of the year 2048 in your interpretation, already happened in the other interpretation.

So the good parts of the prophecy of China will come soon. I think that depends on the spiritual development of the world and China.

I also heard China will become democratic or westernized and then reunify with Taiwan (but that is not from Tui Bei Tu). There are different people who all predict something different about all countries.

I would be glad and interested if you find the original and give your interpretation.

jiangnanah

I am a Taiwanese. I don't want communist China invading our country. Let me tell you, I have explained this Chinese language in English. In the second half of this year, the Chinese Congress will elect a new president of China. If someone becomes the emperor of China, he will start a plan to seize the island of Taiwan at any cost. Therefore, in the future, communist China will have a war with the United States.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Professor Yupapin from Thailand tries to create a communication between past, present and future based on his theory and his device. However, the tests have not yet been successful. He can be found on Facebook under Ppreecha Yupapin. What do you say to that?
I say to that, i will wait and see until he does succeed in communicating between past present and future :D

alpha centauri

I am a Taiwanese. I don't want communist China invading our country. Let me tell you, I have explained this Chinese language in English. In the second half of this year, the Chinese Congress will elect a new president of China. If someone becomes the emperor of China, he will start a plan to seize the island of Taiwan at any cost. Therefore, in the future, communist China will have a war with the United States.
I did not find the original in Chinese and your link is also in English. I dont know why this guy has a different interpretation than the guy in your pdf, that is why I asked.
I also hope they dont invade Taiwan.

steffiruco

The team of scientists and engineers, led by Professor Preecha Yupapin from Sakonnakhon Technical College, Thailand, has recently published some articles in peer-reviewed journals and based on the theory outlined therein, they want to build a device that can send information in the past and in the future - basically an information time machine. They are looking for funding for this. Completion time is 45 weeks; the transparency of the use of funds is guaranteed. It will be absolutely revolutionary technology. If you are interested in the project, please contact Senior Promoter Alex Polischuk at [email protected]. The latest release will be published in a peer-reviewed journal in about a month.

This one already has been published: Proposal of Relativistic Electronic Circuit using Microstrip Add-drop Multiplexer | Journal of Industrial Technology and Innovation Another one has been submitted and accepted, but will appear at the beginning of the next month.

Attachments

• Cost-TM_Cost-and-Details (2).pdf
    20.3 KB · Views: 6

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Prof. Yupapin's latest work that he wants to put into practice.

Don't hold your breath on this one. Lots of people write papers on time machines. I have yet to see anyone do any experiments that effect the flow of time. If you'll notice the paper is just a theoretical model. Theory is just another name for "Let's Make Believe!"