Professor Yupapin from Thailand: Sending Message to Past and Future using relativistic circle

IlluminatiArchbishop

Personally think he will never be successful as what he is trying is in my personal opinion impossible. Anyhow if I am proven wrong that would be awesome as I would love to be able to go back and fix my life

Personally think he will never be successful as what he is trying is in my personal opinion impossible. Anyhow if I am proven wrong that would be awesome as I would love to be able to go back and fix my life
Apparently there’s a 95 percent chance of it working according to him, he just needs funding. And you can’t go back and fix your mistakes that’s not how time travel works. You’ll just end up in a parallel/alternate universe. What’s done is done you’ll never be able to fix your mistakes you’ll just have to live with your decisions.

Last edited:
Update it didn’t work as predicted we all knew 😂 yet another failed experiment from a so called top physicist. After talking to him the other day I applauded him for his efforts at least. He should have listened to Marshall Barnes when he warned him it wouldn’t work. Yes Marshall is delusional as well but he was spot on for once.

Last edited:

steffiruco

Update it didn’t work as predicted we all knew 😂 yet another failed experiment from a so called top physicist. After talking to him the other day I applauded him for his efforts at least. He should have listened to Marshall Barnes when he warned him it wouldn’t work. Yes Marshall is delusional as well but he was spot on for once.
He didn't get the money at all to carry out his experiments.

He didn't get the money at all to carry out his experiments.
lol begging for people to waste their money so he can purchase equipment that won’t work, that’s even worse then. 😂 perhaps if he gets it he can talk to doc brown and maybe brown will help him 😂 I don’t know though. Doc is in his 80s now. 😂 Marty doesn’t act anymore either so I guess he’s screwed. Nobody is giving him their money. You really think people are that stupid? Uhhh Yeah here’s a trillion dollars from me go build a time travel machine.

Last edited: