Project pegasus

Rosco..Jones

Got a couple of links that may be related to some of this discussion.

What may be the science story of the century is breaking this evening, as heavyweight US solar physicists announce that the Sun appears to be headed into a lengthy spell of low activity, which could mean that the Earth – far from facing a global warming problem – is actually headed into a mini Ice Age. Posted in Science June 2011 http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/06/14/ice_age/

Lutec, a company located in Australia has generator utilizing magnetic current that reportedly produces more electrical output than that required to operate it. Interesting, if nothing else. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk4m1MLZudE&feature=related

themanwithn0name

Was seriously just about to sign up until I noticed he looked a bit too much like George Galloway, exhibit A m'lud:

george_noory.jpg
galloway2.jpg

George is keeping quiet but the other guy is upset about not being able to teleport his maccy d's directly into one of those energy converter thingies on the back of his delorean, can't imagine why ?

I like the cut of your gib my good man.

George Galloway: One of those people I wish in my time we could try and execute for his crimes against humanity

Apocalypse

Re: Project pegasus

Hi jasper moon:
Thanks for the link, as this technology {time travel and teleportation} have been around for a long time (pun).

Here is a taste of what the world of the future looks like and it is max scary. I have never figured out why people in the future need tanks of oxygen.....

Connected – short film

Get it straight and get it clear pinhead. You and your magnets need a serious Max Pop overhaul. In all this time, you have never been able to figure out just why it is you only see death, destruction, doom and gloom during your supposed astral show and tell jaunts.

This can either go one of two ways. First, all of your claims have been a lie. Had you studied the esoteric for any length of time, you would be able to pick out the obvious errors in your claims. You eventually would have learned that the "future" is not static. It is most definitely not fixed. The potentials that lead in any direction are ever changing. That's one of the main reasons your interpretation of the future world is so childish and wrong, none of you have a clue, you don't know any better. It's like watching a child perform a puppet show, they don't know any better and they are hamstrung by the absence of real experience. FACT: You can not build a rocket ship with Lincoln logs. FACT: You can not break the speed of sound on roller skates. FACT: Until you drop your childish toys and lies, you are stuck exactly where you are, you will to repeat this lesson over and over and over until you wake up.

Second: If in fact you are able to do what you claim, You have forced Spirit to use what is called the Baseball Bat Technique. Typically, swifter individuals begin to question the reason for all the negativity being viewed years ago. Your inner world is being mirrored to you. It's YOUR own personal inner world and belongs to no one else. What you see is only for you and has nothing to do with this world nor us. Spirit is telling you to fix something inside you. Once you bother to heed the bashing that is going on in order to get your attention, you will find a way to crawl up and out of that micro hell hole you have been wallowing in and begin to search for which direction the positive current is emanating from.

All this time you have been on a crusade to have people peep what's inside you, thinking it had to do with reality and other people. It doesn't. It never has. Your inner experiences are only for you. they are devised, mocked up and catered specifically for your state of consciousness to teach YOU, NO ONE ELSE.

You would be surprised how many people have been wagering on just how long it will take for you to wake up.

Grow a brain, and use it. You are your own GOD. YOU are ALSO trapped in this plane of existence. How any of us got here is of little concern; however, unless we UNITE AGAINST this prison world, WE WILL NEVER LEAVE IT.