Proof of Racism?

dimension-1hacker

Perhaps you need to decide if any Paranormalis member needs to be put onto "ignore" (n):D.
I made my decision on that a some days ago, and the only postings of that person I see, are when a member such as yourself "quotes" a persons posting, as you did in this posting of yours ;):LOL:..
People have their right to believe anything but do not have a right to being correct, I asked you why you believed x and questioned everything you said asking you to provide reasons for every reason and so on; I admitted I did not know but you seemed sure, I merely asked you to prove it. Don't be ruled by negative emotions, that is not flipping time that is time flipping you!

people used to debate and question in order to improve on forums? I am not afraid of failure I am afraid not stopping.

When you ignore a differing opinion and try to supress instead of questioning one becomes what you would call a "liberal snowflake"?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Perhaps you need to decide if any Paranormalis member needs to be put onto "ignore" (n):D.
I made my decision on that a some days ago, and the only postings of that person I see, are when a member such as yourself "quotes" a persons posting, as you did in this posting of yours ;):LOL:..

Nah, I enjoy watching him make a fool of himself. He hasn't provided any evidence. I gave him a legitimate chance to stake his claim!
So, I'm finding it entertaining. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok I saw the video above. There ARE Mexican rapists. They do exist. I think he should have worded it differently, but I do not consider him a racist.

Harte

Yes, the media cherrypicks Trump's statements. In that one, he was talking about illegal immigrants from Mexico, and every single thing he said was borne out in newspaper stories before he even said it. In fact, that's where he got the information - from the media.
This is just another example of what I mentioned earlier:
That statement is simply not factual. It reeks of cherry picking headlines without reading the story that goes with them.

Guess we know the level of conversation to expect from you, then.

Harte

dimension-1hacker

Ok I saw the video above. There ARE Mexican rapists. They do exist. I think he should have worded it differently, but I do not consider him a racist.
yes there are many more white man rapists too, its another form of misdirection, trump is a showman waving a red cape at a charging bull; people want somebody to blame all their problems on he says all almost all mexican immigrants a rapists and murderers; clearly false, and just playing on peoples pre existing biases and subconscious preconceptions; the anger at the elite, now the anger at the immigrants that have almost no money crossing the border for a better life and so on, the supposed american dream they heard out but most other western countries would have been a better choice.

dimension-1hacker

Yes, the media cherrypicks Trump's statements. In that one, he was talking about illegal immigrants from Mexico, and every single thing he said was borne out in newspaper stories before he even said it. In fact, that's where he got the information - from the media.
This is just another example of what I mentioned earlier:

Harte
well, from some of the media, cherry picking. The media is just emotional bs, read about economic theory on the economist website not emotional cnn or three white guys of a couch my cartoon president funny foxy fox news.

not a dem or all political party but my own

rooting for trump, brings comedy to politics and sticking it to the corrupt polticians and long term beneficial for democracy, hope he flee's to another country before he might get arrested or just easily turns america into a public plutocracy, it always was, but just makes it more obvious to layman. At least big tech would be in control and bring the world back to the age of romance spy novels!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was thinking about what Trump said in that video. He first mentioned MS-13 and then says they are rapists. He was referring to MS-13.
They are. The thing is, in today's society, only white people are criminals. If we call a person of color a criminal, we are racist, even if they deal drugs and traffick women and children. Yes, racism is alive and well.

dimension-1hacker

I was thinking about what Trump said in that video. He first mentioned MS-13 and then says they are rapists. He was referring to MS-13.
They are. The thing is, in today's society, only white people are criminals. If we call a person of color a criminal, we are racist, even if they deal drugs and traffick women and children. Yes, racism is alive and well.
no I can get the qoute.

Well, over 200 years of discrimination, lynchings, moral justified slavery, continual bias carrying over into the 20 and 21 century. Most darker skinned people that are criminals are that way because of the racist system and poverty caused by slavery, not being hired because of skin color, and not reparations perpetuating the poverty level. It was either succeed by turning to crime to get a few million because no american dream was avaliable to them, and emotional scarring. Its not racism it is just the left media catering to people, the right wing media more then makes up for the difference.

You are not a racist for calling somebody who is defined by a law as as going against the law.