Proof of Racism?

dimension-1hacker

So YOU can read Trump's mind? You said he was racist and can't seem to prove it. Salem witch trials.
well, said racist things about mexicans, leaked tapes and so on, based off your own definition of proof is that proof? It is worse to you that trump by pretending to do that if so is part of the swamp?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
well, said racist things about mexicans, leaked tapes and so on, based off your own definition of proof is that proof? It is worse to you that trump by pretending to do that if so is part of the swamp?

Please provide videos. I don't recall racist remarks about Mexicans. I recall him wanting to secure our border because of terrorists and drug cartels. He never mentioned their skin color.

What leaked tapes? Do you have proof the alleged tapes weren't fake or doctored?

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Please provide videos. I don't recall racist remarks about Mexicans. I recall him wanting to secure our board because of terrorists and drug cartels. He never mentioned their skin color.

What leaked tapes? Do you have proof the alleged tapes weren't fake or doctored?
do you have proof your pictures and video's or not, if regardless you believe they are true without any proof why not other video's too; based off your criteria? Well can post the tapes about "grab em by the P and A", the "most mexicans are rapists" and so on, and most have darker skin.